Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial Requests]

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Anyone post a tutorial on how to remove the functionality of VK_SnapShot (known as the Print Screen key on keyboards) once an application is running?

Reaction score
Can someone post how to make a stable SpawnSystem, in C++ and if is possible in Java

I mean for example if I have 6.000 mobs I don't like to show all of them to the player so I got a for, and the for check EVERY MOB (6.000 mobs are checked) and if someone have distance < 20 It spawn to player, so that get laggy because, imagine are 30 players, so checks 6.000 mobs for one player and if somemob are with distance less than 20 show to the player, and make it 30 times... so how can i make it better? Or the best way to do that
This is specific enough, you should just ask on Coder's Paradise. A tutorial for something so specific would have to be a tutorial on several other pieces of the software as well. For example, this would require a tutorial on an entire multiplayer game with a map and mobs, etc. Far too complicated for a tutorial here.

To solve your problem, you may as well assume there are much more than 6,000 mobs and 30 players. Assume m as mobs, and p as players. Every time a p moves, query for all of the m that are in the p's view. I don't know what database you use, but if you cannot query the db for entities using a geospatial index, then you should use a db that does support that. Think in terms of events, not massive loops. Massive loops, as you found out, do not scale in this scenario.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
[Java]

I'm currently looking over the internet for examples or decent explaination on:

- Lambda Expressions
- Method Reference
- Generics (ik how they work but with extending T is always nice to see more examples on)

If someone could link me a few websites or show some full written examples with comment on wich part does what it'dd help me out for sure!

I know that there is a topic with Lambda expressions in C#, but it only helped a bit so i'm looking for more info.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
c# request tutorial.

Please make tutorial for copying only three folders from drive: C to drive: D

please please need it badly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any one who knows how to make website like pokekueez.com or d-i-s-n-e-y.com. These websites generates random data(Thumbnail and Titles) in facebook and twitter when the url is entered. I tried doing the meta og tags but it's not working for me

Back