Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[C++] B-Tutorial Part one (text & user input)

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [B-Turtorial] C++ Part one (text & user input)

Yea, sometimes people needmore simple things than other complicated apps
Also, you should include a reference section to many c++ sites like cplusplus.com to help people.

:) i added other turtorial links with more details.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Why do you flame the author? STFU with your flaming guys. If you do flame show me something better. Guys are making browsers in visual basic all the time in this forum and noone is laughing at them.

Respect for you. Too many comments for me tho. I like to keep it short.

Please make a detailed tutorial about Win32 form, button and other component creation and interacting with them in C++ using Visual Studio from scratch for me.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Finally, I could get used to C++...

Reaction score

Why do you flame the author? STFU with your flaming guys. If you do flame show me something better. Guys are making browsers in visual basic all the time in this forum and noone is laughing at them.

Respect for you. Too many comments for me tho. I like to keep it short.

Please make a detailed tutorial about Win32 form, button and other component creation and interacting with them in C++ using Visual Studio from scratch for me.
Ha, no they make fun of everyone- it's perfectly fair. Posters Beware. Your crap better be pristine, even if it's very simple, it better be right, or we'll get at ya till it is! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
See this is the very reason people are afraid or weary for post their accomplishments. Because, people that are more advanced put down or criticize(non-constructive) every little knit-picky thing. People want to learn from their mistakes but not be trash talked by some two-bit wannabe programmers (besides Jmerlin - you know what the hell you are talking about :thumbup:) to the point that they are afraid to post anything anymore.

If you don't like what I have to say, byte me.
I'm going to college to get my masters in computer science.

@OP - Great job, I wish you the best of luck in continuing the adventure that is, learning C++.

HAARP
Reaction score
See this is the very reason people are afraid or weary for post their accomplishments. Because, people that are more advanced put down or criticize(non-constructive) every little knit-picky thing. People want to learn from their mistakes but not be trash talked by some two-bit wannabe programmers (besides Jmerlin - you know what the hell you are talking about :thumbup:) to the point that they are afraid to post anything anymore.

for(;;) ego++;
@OP - Great job, I wish you the best of luck in continuing the adventure that is, learning C++.

Yeah you're totally right man, I mean why learn stuff from trustworthy sources when you can come here to learn from this elite tutorial. This is supposed to be the tutorials section and not the help section, you're supposed to teach people here not the other way around, if you're going to create a tutorial at least know what the f you are talking about.

Would you rather go to college and learn there some programming or learn from this carefully written and well investigated tutorial?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And yet another flamer, you don't get my point. He made a good effort, instead of everyone saying "you noob get 1337 kooder skills befo u post a tutorial" why not say something intelligent like "Hey thanks for your tutorial, I have some pointers for you on how to make it better or from my experience I find this to be incorrect....". It's common sense to have some kind of manners or less ego, people that ego on the internet are either immature or insecure about themselves in real life so they have to gloat or boast to others on the internet to make up for what they are lacking in real life.

HAARP
Reaction score
And yet another flamer, you don't get my point. He made a good effort, instead of everyone saying "you noob get 1337 kooder skills befo u post a tutorial" why not say something intelligent like "Hey thanks for your tutorial, I have some pointers for you on how to make it better or from my experience I find this to be incorrect....". It's common sense to have some kind of manners or less ego, people that ego on the internet are either immature or insecure about themselves in real life so they have to gloat or boast to others on the internet to make up for what they are lacking in real life.

Please read the thread again, I actually tried to help him by pointing out a couple of very basic errors in his thread in a copy+paste manner because he doesn't seem to know how to interpret the 1st reply to this thread which is full of advice and suggestions and seems to ignore it.

The main problem with this tutorial is that it is so incorrect that one would need to write another tutorial on how to fix this tutorial, which you might as well employ writing a proper tutorial but you can't because once someone creates a tutorial on a certain topic you can't create another one. It is obvious that the OP didn't care to investigate and just created this thread to receive "Thanks" from other users, you can figure that he only did it for the "fame?" by looking at the majority of his useless posts and general behaviour on other parts of this forum.

Back