Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Deeprun Tram Glitch - how to fix.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long story Short,
I'm running CMaNGOS TBC/0.12.2 (* * Revision 2229 - *) according to the terminal output with ConfVersion=2014110301 for mangos.conf

The problem I encounter is that from the 3 tram carts from the Deeprun tram, the middle one works properly, but the front and back cart go the other way originating from Ironforge station. This makes it unusable and is an eyesore as the carts simply go into eachother and push you away.
Is there a way to fix this by replacing or changing a file or is this .exe related?

Thanks in advance.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Working off the top of my head since I don't have anything available to look at right now but I believe that the wrong Deeprun Tram object is spawned. If I recall correctly, there's a different object for each of the trams in both stations for each direction. You just need to figure out which are the right one and change the wrong ones in the gameobject table in the database.

If my theory is right, what's happening is the the bad trams are looking at the wrong taxi path nodes (e.g., Ironforge tram 1 departing is getting taxi path data meant for Stormwind tram 1 departing).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have no idea where in the database I could find this. If you can link me to a newer version/repack of Trinity or Mangos, whichever is most up to date to now (I think this repack was from a thread posted in 2014) I could get it all working.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
If you're willing to compile your own core, you can get the requisite sources at the github. As far as repacks go, I don't really follow the repack scene so I don't know much, but if you're looking for a more up-to-date v1.12.1 repack, I'd check over at ACWeb or OwnedCore until our WoW section revitalizes.

Seeing as you're using a repack, it's understandable that some things may be buggy, such as the Deeprun Tram. Using simply the most up-to-date stock database will alleviate many bugs found in repacks. Some repacks are done very well, some are sloppily done and break things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is this the databse I'd need to update it with?

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Yes, if you're running TBC. The "MaNGOS One/0.12.2" confused me. Thought it was referring to the client version and was a typo. If there's any big errors you'll probably need to get a more up-to-date CMaNGOS core.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would I need to empty out the tables contained within (so it recreates and refills) or can I simply run the sql query as is?

Compiled the cores and reinstalled the whole server and ended up with a shitload of entries missing, giving me a functional server with working deeprun tram, but no npc's or mobs anywhere.

Last edited:
Back