Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Getting my 3.3.5 Server online..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was told with many tutorials that I have to change my Realmlist IP in my Auth area on my server.. but i'm in my HeidiSQL and do NOT see any Auth section.. anyway around this? i'd like my server public really bad x:

95AfiX5 - Getting my 3.3.5 Server online.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Auth is a very generic name for the database in question. Going by the list of databases in the picture you provided, you should find the realmlist table in the "logon" database. Note that the "mysql" database you have opened is completely irrelevant to the server, it's for internal handling for the MySQL server itself, stuff like permissions, functions, events, procedures, etc. (Basically you'll never ever need to do anything in mysql.db if you're working with a WoW server).

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions you have.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've so far got the server online but am now having an issue with getting the website to make accounts and go public..

Back