Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5$ for who help me install travian in my host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to develop travian, but i can't install althougt i try, more time! Now, i need a help! I will provide my ftp and mysql database infomation for you! Then, you will install exist project(Travianx 4.8.5) or other projects you think better!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Pm yahooid: vantayden_2202 to recieve this job. i will pay you via paypal, after you finished and i tested!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: 5$ for who help me install travian my host!

I want to develop travian, but i can't install althougt i try, more time! Now, i need a help! I will provide my ftp and mysql database infomation for you! Then, you will install exist project(Travianx 4.8.5) or other projects you think better!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Pm yahooid: vantayden_2202 to recieve this job. i will pay you via paypal, after you finished and i tested!

have you got skype ? :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

no! check private for more infomation!
More: :"> i cant send private! plz sign up a yahooid, add my id to chat with me!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

no! check private for more infomation!
More: :"> i cant send private! plz sign up a yahooid, add my id to chat with me!

No I wont ;)
Downlöoad skype or forget my help ;)
Must see that you really want my help, and so I haven't got anything to do ... YOU NEED HELP ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need a more help! plz use yahoo to talk with me! my yahooid: vantayden_2202
PLZ HELP ME

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
need a more help! plz use yahoo to talk with me! my yahooid: vantayden_2202
PLZ HELP ME

check out other programs like skype, or you wouldn't get any help :D
Whats so difficult on going to skype.com download the software and install it to your computer, register a name like you do to like every poop in world and chat with people who can help you ? ...

If that's too difficult, let Travian private server be ... that has no use for you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back