Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Activate Player From Admin Panel? T3.6 TravianZ-by-Shadow-master

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear friends of ragezone today I have a problem that I would like someone to help me, I want to activate my players from the server administration, but I do not know how to do it nor do I know what php code I need to place, I have the file on Admin/Templates/notregistered .tpl, but I wish that someone could modify it to be able to activate the server administration players, if someone help me I can offer a pay reward through paypal,I use the version t3.6 8.0.0 TravianZ-by-Shadow-master, PLEASE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! =)

THIS IS THE FILE notregistered.tpl:
<table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" id="member"> <thead> <tr> <th colspan="10">Players Not Activated</th> </tr> <tr> <td class="on">#</td> <td class="on">ID</td> <td class="on">Username</td> <td class="on">Email</td> <td class="on">Tribe</td> <td class="on">Activation Code</td> <td class="on">Act 2??</td> <td class="on">Time</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <?php $sql = "SELECT * FROM ".TB_PREFIX."activate"; $result = mysqli_query($GLOBALS["link"], $sql); while($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result)) { $i++; if($row['tribe'] == 1) {$tribe = "Roman"; } elseif($row['tribe'] == 2) {$tribe = "Teuton"; } elseif($row['tribe'] == 3) {$tribe = "Gaul"; } echo " <tr> <td>".$i."</td> <td>".$row['id']."</td> <td>".$row['username']."</td> <td><a href="mailto:".$row['email']."">".$row['email']."</a></td> <td>".$tribe."</td> <td>".$row['act']."</td> <td>".$row['act2']."</td> <td class="hab">".date('d:m:Y H:i', $row['timestamp'])."</td> </tr>"; } ?> </tbody></table>

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just a template file.
You also need the PHP file (i don't know the source code, so can't help you to find it).
But activating players from here isn't that hard though.

You could do it 2 ways. Use jQuery and Ajax to do it without page refresh, or just create a form with a button to activate the player, its a bit messy, but it seems the code is too as i see the template file with its tables.

If you need help, send me a PM.

Upvote 0
Back