Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buy Gold Problems With Travian Bot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear friends of Ragezone today I come with a problem and that I can not repair and is that at the time of buying gold there is a bug, there is a program called travian babysitter and this with this program the players steal gold from the server and this is very annoying since they appear to me with negative gold in addition to not Buy the packages, if someone is interested in helping me I can give you a reward through paypal or debit card, I need someone to provide me with a patch so that the players do not steal gold, that was all if you can help me please send me a private message or leave your help here, I use the version 8.0.0 b4 of travianz, thank you very much and have a happy day ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best is to upgrade your script, I think latest is 8.3.5 or 8.3.6 im not 100% sure you can check on github or on official discord channel:
you can help me to repair this bug?

Upvote 0
Back