Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Convert VN Travian to T3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This community has just been stuck on the same page in development for the last months.. yi12345's project seems to me like a project that never will be completed (100% playable) because it will never be stable enough.

Now when the VN travian files are released and we have seen the awesomeness of it. Why not convert it to T3.6?

Here is a quote of Advocaite:
Travian vn is the best one so far need a bit of reworking to get t3.6 just ask the many people ive set it up for there all ver happy as its full 100% with tresurses(artifacts) WW and end game working nartars attack WW many mnay things

(Here's the files: )

A convert of VN Travian to T3.6 would be amazing! This is just a thought of mine and it would be great if someone took the initiative and started a project! What do you guys think?

Best Regards,
Jeppe

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I havve already started design and language is almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back