Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coordinates do not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When sending troops, it doesn't send them, but it gives me error "Coordinates do not exist". :(

I have tried everything and I have re-installed it so many times that I don't want to re-install it anymore and I have active players and I don't want them to quit, because I always re-install everything. :(

I am using , because the yi12345's TravianZ doesn't work for me and TravianX has so many bugs that I can't host it. :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with codepage? Negative coordinates (minus character) are not working. When I try send troops to (-10,10) it changes to (0,10).

My village has no coordinates at all. Village seems to be at map center (0|0) and coordinates are empty (|).

edit. I can send troops to negative coordinates. If I write example (727,65) then troops will go (-77,61). So maybe it is not encoding problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back