Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CPU for Travian t3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys.

Just a short question... Are there any scripts to make Server-Based CPU Players?

I'd like to run a low profile Server- really just for 5 Players- and I'd like to have some Natars or what so ever which attacks us and grow just a like a real player but we don't want to play them by ourselfs.

I didn't really found anything useful on google so if there is something that would be really great if you could post it.

Thanks mates

AKIH2012

Reaction score
go into automation make a function call it natarsattack()

then inside make it so it randomly sends waves off attacks to random villages that are not natar controled
this can work for oasis to having nature attack players then call that function to main automation fuction and you should have crazy natar attacks

this is jut my logic im not coding it up for you you can figure it out or someone else may make it ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will try it out.

If I need some more help I will post it here ^^.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back