• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[discussion only]Travian 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok i been playing classic Travian now i think its just as awsome as t3.6 and t4 so what im sugesting is to make a fully fuctionable and working T2 Server ONE with out the hero with out the oases just tribes troops nartar and artifacts what you think

i only say this because If T2 is done 100% then it can be used to do T3.6 and then T4 later and atm with all the revisions out there T2 can be made easy as, seeing as really the only thing it is missing is artifacts then we have a travian clone at 100% just first version ;)

If anyone is interested in starting/finishing a travian 2 classic clone let me know[i will still work on 3.6 dont worry]

Reaction score
no T2 is travian classic the first version,it has no oases, no hero, no heros mansion, just troops/cats/Rams/chiefs/settlers Medals/ally/nartars/and WW with artifacts.

So in reality this would be finished first and rather quickly due to the fact most of the major work has been done in the 3.6 engine game would finally have a 100% OPEN SOURCE working clone of travian free for people to change and make into there own games that work exactly like travian

Reaction score
t3.6 best travian version ever!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

advocaite give me a link with travian classic..i entered on one romanian classic server but has same version(t3.6)

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

i found some info about travian 2..so it's a ugly version..i don't like it
Concerning Travian 2.5 (T2.5) - this is what distinguishes T2.5

No Hero's mansion (and also no hero therefore)
No Trapper
No Heroes
No Stonemason
No Brewery
No Horse Drinking Trough
No Oases (they show up in the map - otherwise the map would look boring. You just cannot click them.)
Resource fields up to level 12 in capitals only
Culture Point requirements as in Travian 2
Teuton plunder bonus (66%) as in Travian 2
Troop training times, costs and carrying capacity as in Travian 2
No conquering-punishment (lowering levels of buildings if village was owned by a smaller player)
Troop icons and navigation buttons as in Travian 2
Phalanx and legionnaires attributes as in Travian 2
Treasury cannot be constructed in the capital and only built up to level 10.
No midgame artifacts
Claiming a village as capital requires Palace level 10 or higher
Attacks are not limited by the level of the rally point.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
t3.6 best travian version ever!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

advocaite give me a link with travian classic..i entered on one romanian classic server but has same version(t3.6)

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

i found some info about travian 2..so it's a ugly version..i don't like it
Concerning Travian 2.5 (T2.5) - this is what distinguishes T2.5

No Hero's mansion (and also no hero therefore)
No Trapper
No Heroes
No Stonemason
No Brewery
No Horse Drinking Trough
No Oases (they show up in the map - otherwise the map would look boring. You just cannot click them.)
Resource fields up to level 12 in capitals only
Culture Point requirements as in Travian 2
Teuton plunder bonus (66%) as in Travian 2
Troop training times, costs and carrying capacity as in Travian 2
No conquering-punishment (lowering levels of buildings if village was owned by a smaller player)
Troop icons and navigation buttons as in Travian 2
Phalanx and legionnaires attributes as in Travian 2
Treasury cannot be constructed in the capital and only built up to level 10.
No midgame artifacts
Claiming a village as capital requires Palace level 10 or higher
Attacks are not limited by the level of the rally point.

I'm with 3.6 :scared::*:

Reaction score
thanks for info mind you my idea was just t3.6 minus hero and oases conquer or a exact version of T2 lol i dont know just dicusions i still like t#.6 as much as T2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya.. Nice idea.. It would be great..
Release T2.. Then, used T2. With no bug or error..
ATM wait until Successful T3.6 released by Developer..
Support your idea.. It's nice..

Maybe this thing can reduce people asking question about error or bug on Travian Released.. Then, maybe developer can do their job with peacefully..

Just my 2cents...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I'd help:) I am still having problems building the GG/GW working. Anyway, it would help considerably to have a fully working T2 to base the others around :)
Angus

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But honestly It's stupid to start making T2 if you don't have intention of making it from 0. Because current travian has really bad code..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back