Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Travian T4 Community

Would you be interested in playing in Travian community that will care about YOU!?

• YES, LETS DO IT!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No (explain in comments why!)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It might be good but not many players will play it (explain why and how we can change that!)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you want help, i would like to help you out. but i am not really sure about T4, most T4 scripts are buggy, i would reccomend TravianZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This whole section needs to be removed as almost every released file on here has backdoors and poop

When did this start happening anyways... i still have my version of travian (6:15 AM 1/15/2009) that i made before all this started (the one i was working on when advocaite started)

Wish mine worked cause it doesn't have any of that poop to bad its all messed up
This is why this section should be removed or at least cleaned to the point where a real ADMIN checked the files or something since even mods are posting files with backdoors in them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This whole section needs to be removed as almost every released file on here has backdoors and poop

When did this start happening anyways... i still have my version of travian (6:15 AM 1/15/2009) that i made before all this started (the one i was working on when advocaite started)

Wish mine worked cause it doesn't have any of that poop to bad its all messed up
This is why this section should be removed or at least cleaned to the point where a real ADMIN checked the files or something since even mods are posting files with backdoors in them

Yes i agree looking through the tutorial section all the threads are closed and there's not one tutorial with posts past 2013 but it should be replaced with something like Elder Scrolls Online or Diablo III Normal/RoS would be good since there was only one ESO server (closed now) and the only Diablo III emu i know of only works for the beta version of the game which is horrible because they are both great games.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, this project is dead? i looking on this website and there is mesage about dead connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there. i have a script t4 bat have one serius bug. when you attack in oases or ather players all of my army desepire. its the only serius bug i found in my script. anyone nows how i fix it?
any way the comunity is one very good try. go on!!!!!

Back