Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
in the last time i have no time to make more fixes, so i can't stay here anymore...

i see that there are still guys that working on TravianZ so ask them about your problems and give them your fixes if you have.

for who don't know, here is the links for my travian versions:
TravianZ (T3 version) -
TravianT4 -
you can use them for your servers or try to fix their bugs.

so goodbye and good luck with TravianZ and TravianT4, maybe you will make them 100% work one day...

Reaction score
What's up?? Why do you have no time? Ty for all what you did for us! :eek:tt1:

TravianZ = yi12345

I was/am and I will be yi12345's fan... That's it!! Cya and take care of you, yi12345! :(:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's very sad, your version was my favorite one! Thanks for all your work and all the time you spend in this project. :*:

R.I.P. TravianZ by yi12345 :(:
Maybe someone else is continue the development of TravianZ. I know, there is still the version from cata7007, but yi12345's TravianZ was my favorite one, because it was an 1:1 Travian Clone project and cata's version has features which aren't in the original Travian version. And that's the reason why i like yi's version more. (@cata7007: Don't hate me for this statement, but it's just MY personal opinion^^ I like to have a 1:1 clone of the original. Of course your version is also a good one :eek:tt1: :wink: )

So i hope we can find someone who continue to develop yi's version (I would like to do it, but i can't, i haven't any knowledge in programming :(: / If i would be allowed to nominate a person, i would like to nominate you, cata7007 to do this job :D: :): Maybe you can handle 2 projects at the same time. This would be great! )

I'm looking forward in the next weeks, but if there is nobody who saves TravianZ, then i also leave ragezone and say goodbye to my believes of a 100% TravianZ version.
This would be very sad, especially because the development of TravianZ was so fast in the past weeks because of the great work of ronix and cata7007 :thumbup:
So please don't let TravianZ die :*:

Thanks!

Goodbye yi12345, thanks for had you here, we had a great time with you! Thanks for all you did!
I wish you the best for your future and maybe at one day you will come back. It would give us great pleasure to see you again :wink: Thanks!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i love to continue TravianZ clone real travian. that why i'am using yi's version. shadow version for me is extanded version and full of future.
many bug fix i want to release for travianz.. quest like real is 25 task, artefact great masterstorage req. only mainbuilding level 10 no needed granary/warehouse level 20. spying no display incoming attack and show report if spy in defender village.
so new thread for that should added in development thread.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok i fork his repository to my repository in here :

I`ll try to do my best.

Repository is up to date.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
There is so called "Exams" in school, thats the reason.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will the pull request still be merged on your github? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back