Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know this community might not love me anymore because of many stories that circle around but, I still love all of you guys and I wish you Happy New Year. Let 2013 be a new, happy, better start for everyone and each of you! :)

With love, Dzoki

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Dzoki,
you've done a lot for the Travian project - this exciting time i will never forget.
thanks for your greetings...wish you great year :):

greets mikele

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy new year Dzoki and Ragezone. :)
I hope for this year,
the mood that reigned another time on the forum travian will be back!
Yes, the time when the forum was full of release, projects, passions.
i'm talking about

netsoundrad, allicol, eyas, SlimShady95, wingshot, woodcutter, brainiacX, NarcisRO yi12345 and many others I can not mention everyone,
All these people have contributed more or less in the evolution of travianx :love:

After that Dboor version appeared, a more complicated version, encoded, can be easily hacked, but worked well :ehh:
I do not know why but a lot of guys that I mentioned above have left the forum
New people have taken their inheritance (this is how I see it, in any case they were present in the "development" of dboor)
Bazaid, Ubibyte, nmilchev (which is always present here and give help to beginners, congrat bro ') etc
And now, there is nothing
Noobs who require help, that's all I see on this forum
see

and

expect travianVN all release are old :O:

Hum ... I do not know why I wrote this. This is my opinion and my thoughts than anything else, in fact .. But I wish that our "travian" revive a little.
I do not know how.
Finally .. happy New Year

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nappy New Year from me too guys.
I starting this year with new minds and huge respect to everyone in this forum even to those that I don't like. Just one "Sorry" from them in skype can fix everything.

@bigarre
It seems you are watching the forum very careful. Your post is really FULL and you know the history of the Travian community here in ragezone :)

@all beginners
I will continue helping to all people here that ask nice and clear for help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Happy new year to you Dzoki thank you for everything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy New year and from me, I am not left this Board just a lot of. work and i continue to work on travian but on T4.
And I will start soon to releases again, my own work here in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back