Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just Helpin' Ya!

Do u want me to create a SCRATCH AMAZING T4-Clone project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone!
I was 'gone' for a while ;o
But,.. i'm back *cheers*,
I just looked around here, but still kinda everything is the same as ago?, and not much changed/happend,
Soo.. If u want me to fix and/or improve a file/function from a project, just post here the project thread from the original source, and the file/problem.
And.. Don't forgete to vote =] up here at the poll ^^.

EDIT;
Oh,. yeah forgate to say; i'm realy lazy... just sayin'..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please debug travian 3.6 yi12345 automation.php. This version needs to be optimized (lagg), so we can get more people playing on servers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
toperwin,, will be glad if i will be your helper!! nice to see you back on RZ

NarcisRO always looking for someone important in travian codding on his side to get some good files... Narcis please stop beging toperwin ahhahahahahah

Reaction score
minea stop,you idiot!! i don't need any file..if you wanna know i did hero_full.php and some fixes and i will not release them because of kids like you,who take versions from advocaite and you boast at me on yahoo msn! And that's not all,you are looking to get good files to sell them or to open a new sv and sell gold/units/resources etc...

"I have the best dboor files from advocaite,you want to give your life for them" or "I don't want a travian server for fun like you,I only want to make money" - two examples of conversations of minea

So,minea, kiss my butt and all ragezone butt!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love for the Automation.php to be fixed on this version or even

They are basically the same. Just the first has better translation.

I would even tip a bit via PayPal if it were done. T4 is just an awesome project. I would hate to see it just disappear.

PS. Welcome back even though you don't know me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back