Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[[need help]]
[For some reason the thread name changed the thread name should be need help]]
hey everyone basically i need help with almost everything
1 i need THE BEST release of travian clones the best i think is Ztravian Bcuz i was playing until yesterday until someone won (Ztravian.com) if there's better please tell me
2 the best web-hosting site that does not ban the domain i make for copying travian
3 IF possible a tutorial video.

What i wan't from the release Super speed *able to be x10,000* and working attacks heroes kings oasis and WW/Natars if possible
if this isn't the right section or whatever to post you can close this and re-direct me to an already created thread or the place where i can make this thread and thx Very Much in advance. :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all of that is available , but not free.
you have to buy the script if you want a perfect one. (almost all of the scripts that have been released for free have lots of bugs and problems )
you have to get a vps for your website to be able to support that speed and the players on the server.
there is not a tutorial video for installing an script as far as I know, but there is a couple of tutorials with pictures that might help you install the script.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- tutorial
for script add westcut3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back