Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Questions about Natars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys can any one tell me :

1. How can i make an account with natar tribe (Specially for admin)?
I made and account with other tribes and then i went to s1_users and changed it's tribe to 5 but it can't act like natar (just like natar) e.g it can't make natars soldiers and buildings

2. Why when we levelup WW to 100 game will not be finish ?

Is there any fix and even one must i do for first problem ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys can any one tell me :

1. How can i make an account with natar tribe (Specially for admin)?
I made and account with other tribes and then i went to s1_users and changed it's tribe to 5 but it can't act like natar (just like natar) e.g it can't make natars soldiers and buildings

2. Why when we levelup WW to 100 game will not be finish ?

Is there any fix and even one must i do for first problem ?

1. You can't ;)
It's possible to make Nartars to Nartars but you can't play the Nartarian Tribe. There aren't any different buildings for them ;) And you can't train their troops ;)

2. Because it's not coded yet :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Then how can i attack that guys who made WW with natars troops from multihunter ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys just say if i release WW for my players then how can i attack them with natar troops [ Maybe i must attack with Roman or teuton :) !!!!! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back