Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Saving battle reports system for TatarWar(dboor) or (dboorx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

How you all doing? I really liked using for saving my best battle reports and posting a link or 2 on my profile. But when i tied with dboor. I got an error. dboor is not compatible with that site. So i decided to make a new report system. I had a small idea, and then i made the script. I did it in a very short time, so thats why the css isn't very great. But i will update it soon. Here is a demo:

Its missing allot of things though. IF you think this is a great idea please say, because i may release the script so others can host it on their servers.

P.S: Please tell me any suggestions so i can add them to the script.
Thanks,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
parse html into site would be really cool

Btw way i did a small update. When u save a report, yourreport link should appear on top as : report id)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have problems with reports. Just select report from "attacker" to the last number of the report and paste it at:

It works for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back