Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I search for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, i have a very good webhost and i want to do a travian server, but i don't know how. I search for a man to make a server on my webhost, I give him money 50/50 from donation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can help me another man? :) Nobody knows how to make a travian server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help you too, i have done this before. I just cant get people to play on my server. :grr:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I added you on Skype,
I can halp you on Monday 29th April, because at the moment my internet is down :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Op, i couldnt PM you. Try pm me with your email if you can.

I kinda want to work with someone. I just dont have time to code and fix all the little bugs and finish translations as well as have 40 hours a day to handle admin tasks etc etc etc. But what I bring to the table is that I have some spare room on my server, as well, i can actually provide advertising for the server (worth over $200 per month) on a site where it is nearly 100% all traffic from official travian players. Like if we did a 50/50 split on gold, or donations or whatever then it could help us both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back