Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lets share good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

So I didn't saw here any bot or at least any tool that should help in Travian like scripts, etc...
As I can see there is no rules that prohibits to talk about it or share.

So do you have your own secrets? Lets share some good stuff like bots or scripts for Grease Monkey or anything else.

Greasemonkey scripts:
1. Travian Resource Bar Plus -
This one really helps when you get friendly with it (extremely useful when you have more than one village). :)

Bots:
1. –––––

Share only free/cracked bots, scripts. :)

I have two free bots, but if no1 interested in friendly sharing, then I'm not too.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.........................................................................................

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the post, but anyway, I have a site for legit trav: am currently adding new tools in spare time, it's not perfect, but I made it for my account and decided to let others use it.

This has a couple calculators and some shortcuts (to set up multi waves and traderoutes).

My site is for T4, but if people like it, I can make a T3 version and make compatible files for TravianZ (for T3) and the T4 clone.

Can also make similar version for the VN clone too since i've got the code there, just need to change data values.

Ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back