Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Support Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How can i login or where can i login to follow accounts that are in my database ?

accounts :

Multihunter
Support
Natars

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must update your password on these accounts via mysql query or php file... so you will know password for these accounts.. Thats my opinion.. never tested it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Even i changed password but couldn't login with them

:) Even i don't know where is the login page for them (normal login page or admin login page)

Question :

Password are coded , Can someone say how can i decode this password ? (Password in database at "s1_users" table on "Password" field)

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You cant decode passwords. Actually you can but only simple ones like 12345 and etc. To add new password google the md5 crypter and encode your password and than just edit user account in phpmyadmin. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or.. Very simple..
You register new ID.. Used your password.
Then, you go to user (in phpmyadmin) you copy the password on id that you just register.. After, you paste on Admin or Multihunter etc account..
Now.. You can login those id by using same password..
If you wish to change a new password.. Just go to profile account on game..

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back