Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian T4 Adds - Register/Login & Admin CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Community,
I'd like to know how you can add subdomain Servers into the serverRegister.php and serverlogin.php files. I don't know where to put in the link to the second server.

I guess for the login selection it's gonna be quite like the register.

And I'm using T4 from yi12345 and I know it's not finished but I'd like to know if you plan to rework the Admin Control Panel?
The Server runs perfectly accept for the ACP. If there is an update on it, could you give me the link for it please. Would be great.

Thanks for helpful comments :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I have found the solution for Logins and Registrations.

Just put the second Server in a subfolder of the first game and put into xxx your subfoldername into register.php and login.php1

href="xxx/anmelden.php"

Still I'm waiting on the new ACP ^^ Can't wait till the full Version of T4 is gonna be released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to make the merchants carry more? I have changed the

$this->maxcarry = ($session->tribe == 1)? 10000 : (($session->tribe == 2)? 10000 : 40000);
if($building->getTypeLevel(28) != 0) {
$this->maxcarry *= $bid28[$building->getTypeLevel(28)]['attri'] / 40000;

but as soon as I want to send 2x10000 ge strikes somehow. Does anybody know what I did wrong here... again?

thanks guys ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take a look in config.php ... there is multiple of merchants carry options.. you can put 2x ... 6x ... 111x whatever how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back