Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian T4 [UpdateD Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Ragezoner'z

Question . Please say your opinion

1. Do you think adding nature as register class would be a good thing in travian t4?

We (team of 4 members of this travian community) started to work on travian t4 project because we didnt saw any working t4 around here . we decided to make first server and the most buggless server.

We are very sorry for very bad loadtime but the loadtime is caused by our webhost provider . we sent ticket . and they answered " we are upgrading our main system . Please be patient . so all we have to do is waiting till its fixed. thank you

+Server Statistics:
-Server Speed : 1500x
-Troop Speed : 1500x
-WW Status : ON
-Official Server :

Current Progress :
-Hero Adventures/Auctions/Bids/Layout : 95% / 100%
-Dorf1 Re-Worked : 75% / 100%
-Dorf2 Building Graphic Changed : 30% / 100%
-Alliance Diplomacy/Forum/Profile : 80% / 100%
-Training Troops Stable/Workshop/Barracks : 95% / 100%
-Residence/Palace Settlers/Senators troop fixed : 100% / 100%
-Oasis Overworked : 100% / 100%
-Founding new village : 100% / 100%
-Natars/Nature Villages : 90% / 100%
-Wonder World : 60% / 100%
-Artefacts : 70% / 100%
-Ally / User medals : 30% / 100% (they are working , but when you get one you cant see it , we have to remake template and everything that shows medals )

---We are sorry for server loooong loadtime , We have problems with webhost , we will fix it soon , Be Patient and stay intouch for more news ---

--More News :
-Graphic pack is in process of changing .
-Buildings are remodeled in proportion of 80%
-The map overview changed 100% in new graphic pack

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Travian T4 In Work

thank you . i hope this t4 project will rise somedays . the 3.6 sux :|

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Daily Bump

Daily Bump 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

give me I will be testing florins

Task 5: Other Players does not work

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Task 5 is working for some , and for some not . i will check the problem . thanks for report . Added to buglist

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

all my quest has working including task adventure

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@ronix -> task adventures? you mean hero adventure ?

They are fixed . we have some problems on different browsers . like task 5 changing name village is not working on firefox/google chrome but is working on comodo dragon . As we see comodo dragon doesnt have those buggs . you have to download comodo dragon browser or update your browser

@krzemas093 -> i really dont know from where my mate bought the webhost but . why do you ask ? i know thesedays we had some long loadtime but its not our fault at all . sometimes we are uploading on ftp . but sometimes the webhost provider is working .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

in quest.. Task 8 is Go Adventure (edited)

before is Task 8: One Each! In Travian there is always something to do! While you are waiting for the result of your adventure, build an additional woodcutter, clay pit, iron mine and cropland to level 1

my quest is Task 9: One Each! In Travian there is always something to do! While you are waiting for the result of your adventure, build an additional woodcutter, clay pit, iron mine and cropland to level 1

AND Task 5: (fix) i'm using firefox ... no problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

hmm . i will check . and fix thanks for reporting

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

ronix . where are you from and how we can talk in private? skype or yahoo messenger

My skype : kazz20091
My Yahoo: kazz_k0@yahoo.com

i wait for your reply

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great news, I was working on it my self, but the script just cant adapt my work.

If you want I could host this server, I never use up all of my hosting. Load speed is great, fast CMODing and uploading.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@PrivaTas . dont need to . our webhost have long loadtime because the webhost provider is working on updating it . we wont host the server on other webhost . thank you for your offer but no thank you . at this moment our server files will not be released . when we will finish the serverr i will release here . so anyone will can download it .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes . we are using engine ZravianX . the engine that was released 1 year ago on github .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back