Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianX v7.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a little problem:

-when i want to register new player i enter all data, than i press signup and nothing happens.

I have travian server on localhost (im using wampserver 2.0). What is wrong?

Thanks for replys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By the way I think it would be nice if you update from time to time some of you got going and what else do you need to finish.

but thank you for doing this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah maybe there are some things that we can help you with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really appreciate Dzoki and his team, well, once again i really appreciate what you've done. By the way i found some bug, you may don't know it so i post it here :

* I think i've used v.4.8.5 because i got installation error on v.6.0.0

Hero Bug :
1. Die if attack oases alone after populated and attacked (zero population -> populated -> attacked -> zero population -> hero attack alone and die)
2. Disappear when become reinforcement
3. Not affected by attack(s) from enemy (still live even there's no more troops in village (lose))
4. Hero can revived without decrease resources
5. When hero disappear it can't be revived
6. Hero health function isn't working

Reinforcement bug :
1. Reinforcement troops and village that get reinforcement troops will disappear when get attack(s)

Troops bug :
1. 3 catapult can destroy even level 20 building ? That's not nice and fair
2. Troops cloned (doubling) when attack oasis (after populated and eliminated all the nature troops there - in oasis 0 condition like i said before)

Another bug :
1. When attack(s) indicator o:eek:o:eek:o it will result error page in next refresh , i'm not sure about that , it may be my sql problem but you should check it out

I also have some suggestion in :
Admin Panel :
+ Add instant add ww village (natar) link
Village view :
+ Add new gpack
Index view :
+ Add new index view
Css :
+ Css compressed , img compressed also new text font
Readme.txt :
+ Add instruction how to change something , for example : how to change text font / index view etc

I know i'm not involved in this travianx project and actually i can't do anything for this project, i want to help if i can but i'm still a peon in php and css.

And yeah , i'm not asking i just want give my suggestion. Maybe someone can do it and want to do it :)

I've observed many travian clone project here and now i decide to join after my 2 weeks observation :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no exact release date :D
ey Dzoki

If you give me some part of your project I can do it for you
my math is perfect :D also know some php:D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
we are expecting...

Dude... I hate to break it to you but v7.0.0 is not coming. You pulled this post from the grave. It has almost not been posted on for 2 months.

Let me make this clear to not only you but people who don't know this.

V7.0.0 never got started. I doubt it ever will be. There is no v7.0.0.

Trust me. Look at the first post. I am on the dev team.

--Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back