Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ script hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using Travianz script for my private server, but after 2 days of its released. It was hacked. Like, some players names are showing blank, and the hacker triggered Natars and WW.

Is there any way to prevent this or is the Travianz script is really that unsecured?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need pay host, or hackers can go to your datebase :D i know do that, its easy :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by pay host? my travian is running on dedicated server, not a free host. i think its not a host problem, i think its the script itself that is not secured enough. or am i wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need to pay.. Im working on TravianZ security right now. But when i do something with preg replace format check, yi12345 deletes it. I dont know why, but you should ask him.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You dont need to pay.. Im working on TravianZ security right now. But when i do something with preg replace format check, yi12345 deletes it. I dont know why, but you should ask him.

because some users may want to register in another language.
make another script that disable name or passwod with only "", is will be better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because some users may want to register in another language.
make another script that disable name or passwod with only "", is will be better.

Okey, il try to do it :) but still.. there arent clones that support russian. Just look travian.com or travian.ru where can you put russian abc or something like that with EVEN utf8..

BTW. I update my clone every 2 days.. updated now.. update to ur self. :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by pay host? my travian is running on dedicated server, not a free host. i think its not a host problem, i think its the script itself that is not secured enough. or am i wrong?

Can you please say how? I have an vserver debian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back