Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Need Help! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
© 2010 - 2011 TravianX All rights reserved
Server running on: TravianZ (improved by yi12345)

Warning: include(Templates/Build/.tpl) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homez.53/thetopca/www/fintravian/build.php on line 345

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Templates/Build/.tpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homez.53/thetopca/www/fintravian/build.php on line 345

if(isset($_GET['id']) or isset($_GET['gid']) or $route == 1 or isset($_GET['routeid'])) {
if(isset($_GET['s']))
{
if (!ctype_digit($_GET['s'])) {
$_GET['s'] = null;
}
}
if(isset($_GET['t']))
{
if (!ctype_digit($_GET['t'])) {
$_GET['t'] = null;
}
}
if (!ctype_digit($_GET['id'])) {
$_GET['id'] = "1";
}
$id = $_GET['id'];
if($id=='99' AND $village->resarray['f99t'] == 40){
include("Templates/Build/ww.tpl");
} else
if($village->resarray['f'.$_GET['id'].'t'] == 0 && $_GET['id'] >= 19) {
include("Templates/Build/avaliable.tpl");
}
else {
if(isset($_GET['t'])) {
if($_GET['t'] == 1) {
$_SESSION['loadMarket'] = 1;
}
include("Templates/Build/".$village->resarray['f'.$_GET['id'].'t']."_".$_GET['t'].".tpl");
} else
if(isset($_GET['s'])) {
include("Templates/Build/".$village->resarray['f'.$_GET['id'].'t']."_".$_GET['s'].".tpl");
}
else {
include("Templates/Build/".$village->resarray['f'.$_GET['id'].'t'].".tpl");
}
}
}else{
header("Location: dorf1.php");
}

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /homez.53/thetopca/www/fintravian/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 762

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /homez.53/thetopca/www/fintravian/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 269

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /homez.53/thetopca/www/fintravian/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 811

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On you first post you were writen ZTravian ( before your edit )
So I think you using ZTravian.
I think you will not have any problems when you use TravianZ

© 2010 - 2011 TravianX All rights reserved
Server running on: TravianZ (improved by yi12345)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is only warning error.

Hide it and see if it work.
If work then go forward and forget it.

They aren't always only warnings and I can't hide it, because it gives me 500 error and this doesn't work. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, learn php and fix it ur self. To hard for ya?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Listen, if your so smart, how about you fix it yourself. Otherwise try not to post spam. Like seriously? What is the use of that post and how is it helpful at all to the problem. Thanks for nothing.

They aren't always only warnings and I can't hide it, because it gives me 500 error and this doesn't work. :D

I think the problem is your host. Try switching to a new one. I am have the same problem and it is believed to be my host. So I am switching today.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm using your TravianZ now and I am having problem with sending troops and oases. :(

I think the problem is your host. Try switching to a new one. I am have the same problem and it is believed to be my host. So I am switching today.

I have paid $100 for my web hosting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back