Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

http://www.trxoyun.com/ travian leak full server based off dboor

Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WOW its abit... DENSE i guess XD it has a complete cpanel account with - if my opinion is good - a LOTS of useless files, but here is everything afaik... :D I was unable to test it yet; becouse it is still extracting...

IN the files there is 6 server, and i dunno the rest there is a complete database with everything... if it is useful then thank you, if not still glad that have this...

Edit:
Also it has around ~230k piece of file of irrelevant emails/messages
Some files are ioncube encoded.(lib/mysql.php, ect ect...)

RESULT:
The server files are around 80%-90% IONCUBE encoded.

You can decode the files with this.

Extract to C:\ and decode with 5.2 php.
put encoded files into the encode folder, and run the bat, and select menu item 2.)
the program will decode the files to the decoded foldder.

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OKay, i cleaned off the files(the rest of cpanel and mailing and ect whatnot unnecesary things)

and decoded the main site/trx1/trx2. AFAIK the servers are the same, only the sql settings are different so i decoded fully the server 1+2 and if someone want, i attached to the rar the ioncube decoder too.(it is a de zender tool too) to decode the 3-4-5-6 servers, if you want; however; i think you can copy the clean server files from 1 or 2 to any place, you just need to reconfigure the config file to point to other database...(db files are still there and those are NOT clean. there is user data too in all of them!!!)

here is the decoded server 1+2:

I did not tested this yet, and it is not nulled/rewritten!!!(there are a bunch of files referring to the original sites! you will need to replace the "www.trxoyun.com" links or any references: trxoyun )
so be cautious when using this it need to be worked on. If some file needed from the BIG pack get it from the original package its just a cleaned out version, there is www+mysql+cron+decoder in this package.

Also: for some reason the site works only in chrome... i dont know why, but i guess this dependency can be removed.(check for word : firefox in server scripts folders)

There is a file called css.php in the servers - >it is encoded with base64 + a very simple obfuscator, its just for the password authentication, however it can be decoded easily...(base64+string replacer)

EDIT: I tested the server, sadfully, the de-inoncube program is not perfect... it leaves out variable names, so... this script will be useless unless someone decode all files flawlessly...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW its abit... DENSE i guess XD it has a complete cpanel account with - if my opinion is good - a LOTS of useless files, but here is everything afaik... :D I was unable to test it yet; becouse it is still extracting...

IN the files there is 6 server, and i dunno the rest there is a complete database with everything... if it is useful then thank you, if not still glad that have this...

Edit:
Also it has around ~230k piece of file of irrelevant emails/messages
Some files are ioncube encoded.(lib/mysql.php, ect ect...)

RESULT:
The server files are around 80%-90% IONCUBE encoded.

You can decode the files with this.

Extract to C:\ and decode with 5.2 php.
put encoded files into the encode folder, and run the bat, and select menu item 2.)
the program will decode the files to the decoded foldder.

please new link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back