Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

script travian t4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i have travian version 4.4 . programing by travian t4 . one problem i did lost file insiall if every one have that file install share for every one thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no gpack and no installation folder

Staff member
Reaction score
I would assume that a lot of us would come on here hoping for the installation wise I'll take a look around to see what I have as I cannot promise that I'll have it within my grasp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
before i sad i do not have file installation . if you have file installion share for every one . for gpack i'm uploading

okay you upload gpack i will put couple of installation files so we can find the one that fits well regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested files this is travian version : 6.6.5 so this is not t4 or anything like that its 3.6 version of travian hamidthc

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested files this is travian version : 6.6.5 so this is not t4 or anything like that its 3.6 version of travian hamidthc
this is my travian version 4 look at this demo

userpass multi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we was talking about 4.4 travian version not t4 with this map or options this is old more than 8 years even the map is not ajax they must click to scroll

Back