script travian t4

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    17Posts

script travian t4

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

hi i have travian version 4.4 . programing by travian t4 . one problem i did lost file insiall if every one have that file install share for every one thanks

travian t4

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BIH BosniaLocation
    64Posts

Re: script travian t4

no gpack and no installation folder
    I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    17Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sallar View Post
    no gpack and no installation folder
    before i sad i do not have file installation . if you have file installion share for every one . for gpack i'm uploading

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    488Posts

I would assume that a lot of us would come on here hoping for the installation wise I'll take a look around to see what I have as I cannot promise that I'll have it within my grasp.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    BIH BosniaLocation
    64Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hamidthc View Post
    before i sad i do not have file installation . if you have file installion share for every one . for gpack i'm uploading
    okay you upload gpack i will put couple of installation files so we can find the one that fits well regards
    I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”

Advertisement