Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I developed Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) for a long time. I think I should publish it as open source. So, if anyone download it and continue develop it, please pulls it to main repository too.

GitHub Repository link

phoomin2012 - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this project is bad programing do not have file install and other thing . you should work with travian 4.4 change to t5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this project is bad programing do not have file install and other thing . you should work with travian 4.4 change to t5

do you know how to do anything except talking and telling others how to work on something please enlighten us and publish your own project so we see something from you or retain an opinion for yourself regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to do anything except talking and telling others how to work on something please enlighten us and publish your own project so we see something from you or retain an opinion for yourself regards

now i'm not working travian . changed my job . but some time come in the ragezone for watch see what project new scripts game .you'r from persia?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i'm not working travian . changed my job . but some time come in the ragezone for watch see what project new scripts game .you'r from persia?

No i am from Bosnia And Herzegovina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm stuck while start running :
start node server/app2
start node server_lobby/app

Untitled - Travian 5 (Travian Kingdom) - RaGEZONE Forums

could you guide me please?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I don't know why ... where you are from even matters here, I may not be a mod but I can say, ya'll should keep it on topic.

Speaking of the "Topic" The script has some bugs just like any scripts that are released it's functional, playable, fix what needs to be done, do it whatever way you want.. but please let people decide on whether they want to use the script "as-is" or not.

Personally, I think it's pretty decent.

i'm stuck while start running :
start node server/app2
start node server_lobby/app

View attachment 165378

could you guide me please?

If you didn't find a fix for that yet, you need to change the function to whatever it's been changed too timers.unenroll() has been deprecated.

That simply means the "function" timers.unenroll has been deprecated(it's been changed, usually it's the way it's formatted that's been changed or simply they have simplified the function) Go into the source and find that function, google that function and see what needs to be done. If you can't do that, ask someone who can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be very cool if we continued developing kingdoms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with my minimal knowledge of programming and configuring a web server, I managed to start before registering and register, but then errors pop up in the lobby. in file index \ index.php 115 line change com to en. then there will be errors on empty fields when registering in the 'global_user' table, in the 'prestige' and 'level' columns, I don’t know which should be, therefore I put 1 in both columns, then redirection went to the lobby, but in the lobby itself there was again an error that the page not found. translation via translate.google.com

please continue development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you already installed a web server? I have installed: php7.2.3, mysql8.0.21, apache2.4.46, node.js14. after you set the "vhost" setting according to the instructions, then download my sql file as there are no default values in the original. you do not need to follow the fourth point according to the instructions, as well as create a world. In global_server_data, change ks1.t5.lan to yours. Though clumsy, it will start.

translate.google.com))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
configuration fails, exactly how to configure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who requested a video. sure to download When completing a task and building, you have to click refresh page.Thanks for the development of phoomin2012, it would be great if it was finalized.p.s. translate.google.com.ua

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't install the server
Please pack the whole game in a rar file as it works for you and share the download link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My version of the code is translated into Russian. And it is not necessary to download it, you can also use the phoomina version, the main thing is that it works, use my sql file . Otherwise, use the settings according to the instructions.

Back