Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
anyway.. i just fixed granary.. > < but the text may be a little off.. sql structure for alliance is also done.. as well as the structure for message.. someone seriously need to get me the source codes for different buildings

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

uploaded some changes to svn.. =)

what you need specific

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in D:\xampp\htdocs\Travianclone\s1\include\functions.php on line 59
anyone can help me?

akakori
Reaction score
what you need specific

what i need...

Multi village.. the source code for the bar on the right side.. > <
Quest system.. someone gets me the complete quest system source codes..
Various different building text.. like great ware house.. "current level capacity:"
stuff like that.. i can always fix it without the exact text of course..

A karte.php with alliance..

I suppose the rest of the things i can work them out..

One more thing.. when u upgrade a building.. lets say it was 1cp.. when upgraded it becomes 2cp.. does that make u have 1cp or 2cp? (need this answer for me to fix ranking)

Alliance forum source code is also needed.. so i can fix it..

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

more updates.. this time its to fix avaliable..

Reaction score
Im also developing a own source, (2 months ago started, but only working on it like 30min/2 days lol)

I also still need multivillage
I didnt do quest system on my source, but i think i can get you the source stuff.
Building text can be found in the manuel of the offical site

akakori
Reaction score
i suppose i got the multi village done actually.. perhaps it just need some fine tuning.. the main thing i need is the bar on the right side.. how they do the multiple village thingy.. i only remember its
<li><a href=dorf1.php?smth smth>Village 1 (coorx y)</a></li>

not that building text...

When u try to upgrade the granary.. it says something like

Current capacity: <==

Next level capacity: <==

These 2 are what i need for the individual buildings.. > < oh yea.. i also need to know what happens when wonder of the world is built.. and how.. > <

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

citywall is fixed..

Last edited:
akakori
Reaction score
multi village fixed and supported lol..

told ya i had multi village fixed.. xD all it took was the source.. xD

akakori
Reaction score
its already up.. along with some of the manual pages.. as well as citywall data..

---------- Post added 12-16-2009 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-15-2009 at 11:54 PM ----------

updated svn again.. some fix for dorf2... > < made a mistake between id and a also fixed citywall.tpl to display the informations of later upgrades..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so why don't you try to remove the problem ? :p

akakori
Reaction score
i seriously cant do anything since i dont exactly know what causes ur error.. lol.. wamp 2.0i works perfectly for me.. > <

Anyway.. i am trying to fix multi-build.. u know.. romans can build 1 resource and 1 building at the same time.. > < kinda stuck at it.. or maybe i aint thinking straight after so much coding.. anyway.. either or.. i sure wished there was another peep who could work on the project with me > <

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Something like this maybe :blink: run it each time someone trys to build something
edit> umm need to edit that anyways cause it allows 2 buildings at once to :<
PHP:
if ($isbuilding)
{
  if ($race == 1)
  { // Romen
    $buildque = 2;
  }
  elseif ($race == 2 || $race == 3)
  { // Others
    $buildque = 1;
  }
  if ($plus)
  { // plus is active add 1 on top of the normal build que
    $buildque = $buildque + 1;
  }
  if ($buildque > 3)
  { // building que is higher then 3 don't allow them to build
    echo "Your builders are already working";
  }
}

Last edited:
akakori
Reaction score
Something like this maybe :blink: run it each time someone trys to build something
edit> umm need to edit that anyways cause it allows 2 buildings at once to :<
PHP:
if ($isbuilding)
{
  if ($race == 1)
  { // Romen
    $buildque = 2;
  }
  elseif ($race == 2 || $race == 3)
  { // Others
    $buildque = 1;
  }
  if ($plus)
  { // plus is active add 1 on top of the normal build que
    $buildque = $buildque + 1;
  }
  if ($buildque > 3)
  { // building que is higher then 3 don't allow them to build
    echo "Your builders are already working";
  }
}

right now.. the thing is defined by $_SESSION['runres'];
so right now.. i made a check if its set and if it is and race == 1 den allow runres2.. it does work.. except that i have to find a way.. to make it retrieve the two different timing now.. i have a good idea of how to make it.. but i have to rework part of the building system yet again.. > > and this time it isnt minor changes.. its like a whole revamp.. taking out the entire system and putting in a new one..

akakori
Reaction score
here's a mega good news..

LOL i fixed multi upgrade running for romans.. LMFAO... and i didnt really overhaul it too =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back