Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method mysqli_result::fetch_all() in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\s1\include\functions.php on line 64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

setop whey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

setop whey

eh? loaclhost?
its not on my pc its on yours...put ya WAN where localhost is so others can see
(localhost is a loopback(to the pc your on) connection)

akakori
Reaction score
i guess i will help the first one to get me on pm/msn = =.. sorry really caught up with my school work right now.. updates are slow..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sorry for the noob question but it seems like it gives this error:
Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result...

What is wrong? I have the mysqli-php-extension installed and loaded into php :S is there something I've missed?

Also: to install
1. Download either the source from Crapidshare or Failfire (or from any of the mentioned svns)
2. Use your favorite SQL editor and add the stuff from /s1/sql/s1.sql to a database called travian_clone (or whatever)
3. Edit the /s1/include/constant.php to point against the db and add the password (unt so weiter)
4. Profit? (does not work for me though :p)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you give me or upload the database

I have one but is incomplete database and dont match in the php files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This should be a clean DB but Im not sure, It wont work for me but Its a fair guess that it should help u (since it is from the svn).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tanks for the help but this DB is not correct

I Need a Good and Clean DB

PLEase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why wont it register??

This is an perfect example of a stupid question, no info, no good way to tell you what to do etc etc.

If you read the thread (which you might have missed) the Creatorz tells you that the need for a inject of some small sql is needed. check around in the thread for the sql...

And please people telling us that it won't work will not give any response :S What can you possible expect to get when asking "ITS NOT WORKING ZOMG!!!11!" I wrote a fast install tip, but for the moment this seems to work ONLY in WAMP (googleit) since I'm trying at my regular online host and it won't work.

So (not that I have any say) ask a question like:
I'm having trouble with the login, it seems that the activation do not work as expected. Alltough there is no error from the DB or php. It seems to be something wrong with the latest svn img since there are working copies. The account does register in the DB but is set to "inactive" so that might be an question. It is not because of the "auth mail" in /s1/include/constant.php because I've allready tried and set it to false <- Notice that one.........

Regards :p

Edit* Since none of you will find this I'm giving in and checking page 2 of this thread for:

cant login? O o

Thats probably because u werent assigned a base.. =)

Try

INSERT into s1.wdata values (0,3,0,0,0);

that will place a type 3 base on x= 0, y =0 and set it to be not occupied
after which register again.. u shld be able to login.. =)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK

look the img whey not login the insert user and password

look im use the WampServer

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is an perfect example of a stupid question, no info, no good way to tell you what to do etc etc.

If you read the thread (which you might have missed) the Creatorz tells you that the need for a inject of some small sql is needed. check around in the thread for the sql...

And please people telling us that it won't work will not give any response :S What can you possible expect to get when asking "ITS NOT WORKING ZOMG!!!11!" I wrote a fast install tip, but for the moment this seems to work ONLY in WAMP (googleit) since I'm trying at my regular online host and it won't work.

I'm having trouble with the login, it seems that the activation do not work as expected. Alltough there is no error from the DB or php. It seems to be something wrong with the latest svn img since there are working copies. The account does register in the DB but is set to "inactive" so that might be an question. It is not because of the "auth mail" in /s1/include/constant.php because I've allready tried and set it to false <- Notice that one.........

Edit* Since none of you will find this I'm giving in and checking page 2 of this thread for:

That does nothing the new sql has it init and it still doesn't work everyone is getting the same errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the error in the new version then? Akakori told me that it works for him? Might it be that we need a populated db? I'm not sure I will have the time to check tomorrow though so I will return with more then :D

Also a quote from Akakori that the signup aka "activate.php" wont send you along I'm not sure because I can see the account in my DB but am still as stated above not able to login. Try going directly and login in against admin via login.php? Does that work? Because it can tell that my regged passwords are wrong even if I'm unable to login when using the correct one.

Last edited:
akakori
Reaction score
i found the error.. > < LOL.. it appears i forgot a 0, for the cp for insert village.. sorry > < released new version on rapidshare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry for the question

then here is a question a bit more detailed:

All of you seem to be able to register and get directed to the activate.php and have an account in the DB. But for me when i press register, the page only seems to refresh and there is nothing new in the database. I just changed to the one akakori just uploaded to rapidshare and it doesnt work also.
As you said I'm using wampserver 2.0i

but for you guys who use wamp does your icon turn full white??(because mine doesnt)

akakori
Reaction score
u need to import the .sql from the s1/sql/s1.sql into ur database..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did and then i get 8 different tables with wdata having 441 rows of data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back