Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian P-Alpha 2.03 (All bases support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im looking for somebody, who can install this game, can somebody help me please?
ICQ 361 564 924

:thumbup1:

akakori
Reaction score
i suppose i will finish karte.php today.. well i will update any changes den..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! =] And please can you help me with login? If i click login, it only refresh, can you help me? Thanks =]

akakori
Reaction score
i need someone who is pro in php array to help me with something > <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great :) Please can u give me some instructions how to run it? It's better to run with files in this forum or with files downloaded from

?
i need help with login, registration is ok, it create user to database, but if i want login, fill all columns needed to login, then click login it only refresh, can you help me? :)

akakori
Reaction score
there are instructions on how to run it all over the thread.. zzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant run login, i've read the isntructions, but i can't login :/ please can u give me your msn or icq?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
sorry to ask but can i just get everything from the svn? insted of getting the file then each file from the svn? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mysqli installed, but for example authorization does not work (no errors shows).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i also got a same problem.
i try login but after i click login, the page only refresh an landing to login page.
but i try using travian file from this link
Pre-Alpha v2.
Rapidshare: . Everything its okey.
Login and upgrade resource are okey.
mysqli already install. But what is the problem? dorf1.php or login.php have something error?sql have a problem?

akakori
Reaction score
what you need with arrays
i need a way to speed up the retrieval of the data from wdata and vdata...
another thing is.. based the current sql. the array is retrieved from the sql pre-sorted to the correct sequence.. but if it hits the corner of the map like -400,400 the sql array gets hay-wired.. i need to either find a new way of retrieving them.. or find a way to speed them up and rearrange the array.. i tried getting the base one by one, but that will take a even longer time..

I have an idea which is to make them into php array like.. $xn400 = array(-400=>array(id,type,image).....)

so when getting x row -400 we would call to the array xn400 and get info via the index array.. after which use the id in the array to retrieve information abt the base.

Mysqli installed, but for example authorization does not work (no errors shows).
authorization? activate doesnt do anything now.. after u sign up it forwards u to activate.php but in actual fact its not working yet.. didnt bother to fix it.. ur account is already created.. you just need to get to login.php to login..

For peeps new to this project.. get your files off the svn.. i didnt have the time to upload a new rapidshare copy of the latest source..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back