Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian T4.2 Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ohh you really idiot what ?
the new version is by me and my friend, we finish all without eroors or poop so now go out from my topic.

You're crazy to sell what is not yours

You really ought to be banned, do you get the other side scripts and then come here to sell.

That you are correcting mistakes or should know to program

Who will sleep buy you some version will be quite mistaken

poker123 - Should be banned Reason: Sell what it is not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have a grace scripts but say they want to charge for something full of errors and that neither of you who were created.

This is worst ever want to sell what is not theirs really should be banned from the forum

Are really stupid these people sell what is not theirs

super answer :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have new files 4.2 full but i'll not share it for free, i'm sorry.

i dont know why all of you morons comming here to development community and try to be someone fameus with your poop or with poop you get from someone and everyone try to earn money on something whic is only a good time for developers to play with it and upgrade it go duck your self at the start i was thinking this forum is full of open mind young people that is ready to share with other knowladge and stuff and at the end all of you stupid butt motherfuckers try to earn and you violate the rules of this forum i think this post will be deleted by moderator and i can get banned but you will still be stupid as poop and full of crap go Ducking deactivate your account and open one on ebay and then sell your damn "full scripts" and leave us alone here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont know why all of you morons comming here to development community and try to be someone fameus with your poop or with poop you get from someone and everyone try to earn money on something whic is only a good time for developers to play with it and upgrade it go duck your self at the start i was thinking this forum is full of open mind young people that is ready to share with other knowladge and stuff and at the end all of you stupid butt motherfuckers try to earn and you violate the rules of this forum i think this post will be deleted by moderator and i can get banned but you will still be stupid as poop and full of crap go Ducking deactivate your account and open one on ebay and then sell your damn "full scripts" and leave us alone here
You're quite right sallar well these people want to make money from things that are not theirs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont want share my new script or sell it so now shut up please kid's.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server T 4.2 whith mysql+apache+php+script travian

1 º Unzip

2nd usbwebserver.exe

3rd localhost

Multihunter password = 12345678

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Optimized version very fast loading and gameplay help me to test it regards

Back