Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian v4.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For everyone who want's to try to improve this version i giving you this download link
Notice this is not my version or relese i yust used it to make faster and better version

script is good using ajax map yust like real travian with couple of modification you will have great version for your private servers.

i hope you guys will love it :beerglass:

Couple of screen shots i taked on my server

NZyUIzU - Travian v4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

RUC3a58 - Travian v4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

BYW8fvZ - Travian v4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

iibFSli - Travian v4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

iZwRJBm - Travian v4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please write here the details of the installation process of the game

extract all files to your host public_html create mysql database in your hosting control panel and go to your website url and start it like this and you will see start of installation i hope you know the rest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My question is that when I uploaded the game folder after which I set 777???

Warning: Missing argument 1 for oasesTrain(), called in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 11 and defined in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 560

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/updateResource.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 836

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 610

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 2289

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/Diablo/web/Travian-v4.2[scriptcamp.ir]/script/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 2265

i yust saw how you uploaded script i think you need to go in help section of this forum and find how to install travian script because you doing everything wrong first try to install it on wamp then try on host you need some basic knowladge ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
test server

Speed ​​- 500x
Tropas- 50x
Fields - all 5
Gold - 600

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found map is bug. It will be auto logout and field data don't show.

field data dont show you mean pictures i know that you can fix that with simple url picture chacking and you will notice that some picture names are totaly difrent then default so you only need to change pic name inside your gpack folder and field will show up simple :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@sallar
Thank for your review T4.2 script.. but this is not as your claim for..
i yust used it to make faster and better version
this version is same as original from iran site and differents from your site and still not optimize..
i'm right?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No picture name but session[username] is destory between code.

Now I can fix map image but map detail is bug.It will make logout too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sallar
Thank for your review T4.2 script.. but this is not as your claim for..

this version is same as original from iran site and differents from your site and still not optimize..
i'm right?

correct version on my site is optimized but backend script that is used for that is this yust like i mentioned in my description i giving this to right people so they can try to make something better

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
correct version on my site is optimized but backend script that is used for that is this yust like i mentioned in my description i giving this to right people so they can try to make something better
but i don't have an idea how to optimize.. what can i do? rewrite code to call db query or restructure db field.
i can do to rewrite all code but it's waste my time if is still not optimizing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i don't have an idea how to optimize.. what can i do? rewrite code to call db query or restructure db field.
i can do to rewrite all code but it's waste my time if is still not optimizing

try rewrite it if you are expirienced php developer and you will see how many bad lines it have too much requests make ajax map to cashe pictures when someone enter map in mcache file read php file map_block-cache.php and you will see what i am talking about

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,that screens not from this version.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you plan to upgrade to this version, and fix existing bugs? In my opinion one of the working versions 4.2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix this error plz

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'u350233643_t4'@'10.2.1.45' (using password: YES) in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_select_db() [ ]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2 "No such file or directory") in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_select_db() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2 "No such file or directory") in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 31

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'u350233643_t4'@'10.2.1.45' (using password: YES) in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/database.php on line 34
Access denied for user 'u350233643_t4'@'10.2.1.45' (using password: YES)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this error plz

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'u350233643_t4'@'10.2.1.45' (using password: YES) in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_select_db() [ ]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2 "No such file or directory") in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_select_db() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2 "No such file or directory") in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/constant.php on line 31

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'u350233643_t4'@'10.2.1.45' (using password: YES) in/home/u677041454/public_html/s3/install/include/database.php on line 34
Access denied for user 'u350233643_t4'@'10.2.1.45' (using password: YES)

check you mysql data you insertet wrong password-username or database name on install page regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i would host a server for me and my friends .. But it would take time to translate those things into english ( at least ) Yea its good script for private server :) If any1 have translated completly, pm i can offer few $$ ;) Btw thx for script.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how to change server time.. On this ,ir server? i have tryed config.. reinstall.. etc. Doesnt work.

Ty for info.

Back