Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone
First of all to thank all who have made so far this version of travian this comes the best available free for all. On the other hand start recently to study HTML and then go into the world of PHP and give my small contribution, for those who think this is dead, know that there are many people waiting for people like you who devote some of their free to improving this great game time. I'm from Cuba and send a greeting.
Ah if someone could entertain a little while, these are 3 Super errors I found in this version of travian, if someone please get to the correct, pliss many Cubans would be grateful if you give us the solution.
1 - The most problematic of all is that when you attack a Galo who has trapper at any level, from any village (not your capital), troops trapped when you release them does not going back to his native village, theirs go to the village that free them. Imagine that if they have Trapper level 20, and liberate all which the capital you can make a demon army quickly without having Great barrack.
2- When you spy don’t show the number of troops that come in the same way if they send 1000 troops or 1 just do not know.
3- When you do the trapper at any level, and traps, you can then destroy it and the traps still remain in the village, so if you attack the troops to come would prey even without a trapper, then imagine make 10 Trappers level 20 are 4000 traps, then remove trappers and you have 10 empty slots for other constructions and besides that the 4000 traps available. o_O
Well there are other bugs such as How I can remove access to an account from two different browsers at the same time?
Well I do not expect me to respond, but just as the post will be checking to see if anyone encountered these errors and has the solution.
Greetings to all, sorry for my bad english still studying

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guy, i have one issue when installation, after i submit step 5, i get this error : Fatal error: Class 'MYSQL_DB' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\TravianZ-master\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQLi.php on line 3866

I use xampp PHP version PHP 5.5.33,
help me solve this issue, thank you a lot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guy, i have one issue when installation, after i submit step 5, i get this error : Fatal error: Class 'MYSQL_DB' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\TravianZ-master\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQLi.php on line 3866

I use xampp PHP version PHP 5.5.33,
help me solve this issue, thank you a lot

Hi
copy the installation folder (install)from the original script and replace it and will leave you install.
or
I think it has something to do with the database you are using put it into MYSQL

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think you need to use old version. i use wamp server version 2.4 (old ver) and no problem. new version got problem.

also anyone has solution for medal? i set medal interval 1 day in setting but i played for 2 days and still no medal yet?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, i fixed a lot of code, mysql_query -> mysqli_query ..., now this file is running is anmelden.php and more warning T_T
i will try your recommend wamp server
with: MySQL
i have tried both xampp old version and wamp server 2.4 64bit
both show error:
http://localhost/TravianZ/install/include/wdata.php

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\TravianZ\install\include\database.php on line 45

with MySQLi:
Fatal error: Class 'MYSQL_DB' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\TravianZ-master\GameEngine\Database\db_MYSQLi.php on line 3866

rionix88: can you help me via teamview?, i can't finish installation due to issue above

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
don't use db_MYSQLi database type but db_MYSQL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. i uninstall existing wamp and install the old version.
2. i use this travian version - see first page for download link.
3. i use mysql, not mysqli

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,
On installing the game i got this error:
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
../install/process.php
The error occurs on step 2.
double checked the user and password.

Apache Version
PHP Version5.5.36
MySQL Version5.5.49-cll-lve
Architecturex86_64
Operating Systemlinux

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!

After 3 days of trying it I must say that's the best release I ever played (up to now :p). Though I need some help with it.. I saw in other posts/threads that some new plus features can be implemented, particularly the one that completes troops training with gold but seems I can't succeed making it work..any idea? Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Create an account or village name, or the name of the hero without character allowed

:mellow:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. When Anyone try to attack other players or oasis there is always this: Player is Banned. You can't attack him

cata7007 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums

cata7007 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/ijh1c2

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erm a question with 8.3.3 when i go into the installation screen there is only the menu everything else is blank... not including the tpl file the script into the install.php... what should i do to make this work? :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

after install i want to login or register an account. but all i got is the following error message in my webbrowser.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Market.php on line 256
someone has an idea ?

regards

Hi,

got this problem solved. now i stuck if i want to login. I´ chosen the server and klickt login, but there is just a window which tells me the server starts in: start now. nothing happens

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was trying to find it but with no success. Please, how to set up multiple servers? Thank you very much for wonderful job you made guys!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Theres any way to make this responsive?

Hi guys,

after install i want to login or register an account. but all i got is the following error message in my webbrowser.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Market.php on line 256
someone has an idea ?

regards

Hi,

got this problem solved. now i stuck if i want to login. I´ chosen the server and klickt login, but there is just a window which tells me the server starts in: start now. nothing happens

How you fix the market error

Back