Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem with winners page when some player finish the ww then dont show the winners page, winner aliance , winner player , best empire etc.
show me page not found

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
After we will fully fix T3.6 , we will try to upgrade it to T4.4 version. We have to major targets for version 8.3.5 :

First : Divide the Automation class in 4/5 sub classes and the "SendUnitsComplete" method in some sub methods (seeing a method with 2k of codes hurts my eyes).
Second : Remove all (fu**ing) global variables by creating a serious OOP structure.

After this will be completely coded this version is almost finished. Like i said all major bugs and minor bugs are already fixed. Also we already start to implement TraviaC (an enhancement in travian installation and travian server settings after installation).

Here is a list with bugs that is still active :
Here is a list with bugs fixed :

The structure behind T4.4 is the same as T3.6 but with major modification

New Futures in T4.4 :

- Hero Section (inventory)
- Hero Adventure
- Hero Auction
- Must implement hero resource
- Must implement hero items on Barracks / Stable and Workshop (for faster train) - that will be add in train function
- Must implement hero items for : Boots and Map (for faster traveling and faster return) - that will be add in sendUnitsComplete and returnUnitsComplete
- Must implement hero items for weapons on attacks
- Must implement the grey zone and Natars attack on first 24 hours
- Must implemented small map
- All css and graphic pack must me modified

Vacation mode is coded , artifacts views on profile player is coded , crop_fider with oases is coded , all artifacts is completed coded , admin panel is fully coded , we also automated the Natars system , Natars come on server automated after a number of days specified in installation server , same for artifact and building plans.

Also we : Separate the whole Automation class from the UI and user classes. This will hugely increase the load time of all pages (all without using Cron Jobs). Speed reload is very very fast now.

We start a project for Gloria Medals , for future servers (for player who have played before)

cata7007 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums

Regards ,
Shadow

Thanks to : iopietro , martinambrus , velhbxtyrj and all developers to believe in that version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try now this version of t3.6 looks so good so far. one thing mamby you can create a extra future for plus to by resurve . i thik is a good i dea for those ho whanna upload fust servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the original t3.6 by the shadow the winner.php dont work. i take file not found messeg. any healp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there cata7007 the last modifed version {2 posts below) i thing is very good and i whanna visit my server
and if you have time we try to make some extra futured licke hero system or plus futured. i now you can make this version more beter and stronger and i thing its be come the best version ever. i wait for you ........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can give this performance and and speed, 5 users for free, but to keep develop this project and be playable for great amount of users. but for exchange i also need something, text me private message to find out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to install these files 2 years ago they worked but now I try to install the files and I get errors about the database ... how can you solve? help me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okey, where i start... after i installed this script, it worked well (with admin account) then i wanted to registrered new account and then.... it gives some errors - new user(account) dont get village cordinates...
some screenshots:
1) what version wamp/php im using:
79210e2b760b8cc85b25bd64785e56e7 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums

2) user village:
cata7007 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums
9b21ea59d3b304e0a360fd1e7de98818 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums

3) and if i click village then:
6e6d552d2c9aa8d7e6e2ee6200d79355 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums

4) in admin panel, u see that this user dont have village coords:
1684ac434fc419d06f631bceee0080b5 - TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others. - RaGEZONE Forums

someone any good ideas how to fix it... if new player signin, that they gived real map cords :)

and sorry my bad english

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
=> back online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanna for this version
1 by resurce
2 buildings upgrated to level 20 for gold
3 fields in max level for gold

is very good version i have allready upload it and runing in:

and i thing with this extra plus futured have been more inderesting for the players
healp me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alguien interesado en continuar con el proyecto?
Lo he instalado / probado y esta interesante una version completa tal como comence a jugarlo alla por el 2008, aun no pierde su magia.
Tambien pude hacer algunos cambios y completar las fuentes, tal como crop_finder.php (que no mostraba algunos datos)
Me gustaria continuar modificando / actualizando este proyecto, tiene mucho potencial segun lo veo. Alguien mas interesado, en incluir actualizaciones y/o cambios enviarme correo: jaime.nicoll@gmail.com

Saludos cordiales

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, what do you think about this Travian design for gold shop

Back