TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    GithubLocation
    867Posts

Re: TravianZ - version modified by Shadow and many others.

sorry last post was necro just delete this

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

bravo !

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    845Posts

Erm a question with 8.3.3 when i go into the installation screen there is only the menu everything else is blank... not including the tpl file the script into the install.php... what should i do to make this work? :\

MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    8Posts

Hi guys,

after install i want to login or register an account. but all i got is the following error message in my webbrowser.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Market.php on line 256
    someone has an idea ?

regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

got this problem solved. now i stuck if i want to login. I´ chosen the server and klickt login, but there is just a window which tells me the server starts in: start now. nothing happens

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

Hi guys,

I was trying to find it but with no success. Please, how to set up multiple servers? Thank you very much for wonderful job you made guys!

MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    40Posts

Theres any way to make this responsive?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowlordvader View Post
    Hi guys,

after install i want to login or register an account. but all i got is the following error message in my webbrowser.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\travian\GameEngine\Market.php on line 256
    someone has an idea ?

regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

got this problem solved. now i stuck if i want to login. I´ chosen the server and klickt login, but there is just a window which tells me the server starts in: start now. nothing happens
    How you fix the market error

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    18Posts

i have a problem with winners page when some player finish the ww then dont show the winners page, winner aliance , winner player , best empire etc.
    show me page not found

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Automation.phpLocation
    392Posts

After we will fully fix T3.6 , we will try to upgrade it to T4.4 version. We have to major targets for version 8.3.5 :

First : Divide the Automation class in 4/5 sub classes and the "SendUnitsComplete" method in some sub methods (seeing a method with 2k of codes hurts my eyes).
    Second : Remove all (fu**ing) global variables by creating a serious OOP structure.

After this will be completely coded this version is almost finished. Like i said all major bugs and minor bugs are already fixed. Also we already start to implement TraviaC (an enhancement in travian installation and travian server settings after installation).

Here is a list with bugs that is still active : https://github.com/Shadowss/TravianZ/issues/544
    Here is a list with bugs fixed : https://github.com/Shadowss/TravianZ/issues/518

The structure behind T4.4 is the same as T3.6 but with major modification

New Futures in T4.4 :

- Hero Section (inventory)
    - Hero Adventure
    - Hero Auction
    - Must implement hero resource
    - Must implement hero items on Barracks / Stable and Workshop (for faster train) - that will be add in train function
    - Must implement hero items for : Boots and Map (for faster traveling and faster return) - that will be add in sendUnitsComplete and returnUnitsComplete
    - Must implement hero items for weapons on attacks
    - Must implement the grey zone and Natars attack on first 24 hours
    - Must implemented small map
    - All css and graphic pack must me modified

Vacation mode is coded , artifacts views on profile player is coded , crop_fider with oases is coded , all artifacts is completed coded , admin panel is fully coded , we also automated the Natars system , Natars come on server automated after a number of days specified in installation server , same for artifact and building plans.

Also we : Separate the whole Automation class from the UI and user classes. This will hugely increase the load time of all pages (all without using Cron Jobs). Speed reload is very very fast now.

We start a project for Gloria Medals , for future servers (for player who have played before)

Regards ,
    Shadow

Thanks to : iopietro , martinambrus , velhbxtyrj and all developers to believe in that version.
    if (!$CURUSER){
    require_once('main.php');
    exit;
    stderr("Error", "Be the best");
    die};

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    18Posts

i try now this version of t3.6 looks so good so far. one thing mamby you can create a extra future for plus to by resurve . i thik is a good i dea for those ho whanna upload fust servers

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    18Posts

in the original t3.6 by the shadow the winner.php dont work. i take file not found messeg. any healp?

MemberRank
    Apr 2018 Join Date
    18Posts

hi there cata7007 the last modifed version {2 posts below) i thing is very good and i whanna visit my server 200000 x warriors
    and if you have time we try to make some extra futured licke hero system or plus futured. i now you can make this version more beter and stronger and i thing its be come the best version ever. i wait for you ........

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    49Posts

My host can handle a lot players, who are ready to host these files text me a message, i have hosting. thanks.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    733Posts

Any good news about the project?

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    49Posts

i can give this performance and and speed, 5 users for free, but to keep develop this project and be playable for great amount of users. but for exchange i also need something, text me private message to find out.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Automation.phpLocation
    392Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NarcisRO View Post
    Any good news about the project?
    You can try refresh rate

Travian ro1
    if (!$CURUSER){
    require_once('main.php');
    exit;
    stderr("Error", "Be the best");
    die};

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement