Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TravianZ - yi12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't accept alliance Non attack!:.

Fatal error: Cannot access private property Technology::$unarray in /home/u862296093/public_html/s1/Templates/goldClub/farmlist.tpl on line 258

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can't accept alliance Non attack!:.

Fatal error: Cannot access private property Technology::$unarray in /home/u862296093/public_html/s1/Templates/goldClub/farmlist.tpl on line 258

the farmlist don't work right now, and I don't have enought time or knowledge to fix it right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the farmlist don't work right now, and I don't have enought time or knowledge to fix it right now.

Gain access to private variable is not possible. It is inherited, and varies only within a class of inner functions can only be accessed via function return values. As I understand it is private for security reasons, so the most simple solution - change the type of the variable on the public, that is, to remove the private, or make an additional function to access the variable ... although it is not less than endanger the variable $ unarray

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Gain access to private variable is not possible. It is inherited, and varies only within a class of inner functions can only be accessed via function return values. As I understand it is private for security reasons, so the most simple solution - change the type of the variable on the public, that is, to remove the private, or make an additional function to access the variable ... although it is not less than endanger the variable $ unarray

is don't help, I need to do it perfect like in T3 version (and all the gold club) and is not so easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yi12345 - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums

yi12345 - TravianZ - yi12345 - RaGEZONE Forums

Help?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need some maps give access rights

give install (and al other maps) right 777 (with a ftp programm)
Also map gameengine and gameengine/include

that will do the trick.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need some maps give access rights

give install (and al other maps) right 777 (with a ftp programm)
Also map gameengine and gameengine/include

that will do the trick.

Can you give more details? I have problem with it and can't install travianZ on my server.
Firstly, I chmod 777 for folder GameEngine, install and install/include.
Secondly, I install game but it appear error & said that: Directory "xxx/public_html/travian/install" is writeable by others. I Chmod folder install back to 755 and it works but when process to step 2, this error appear again: Directory "/home/thegioithugian/public_html/travian/install/include" is writeable by others. Chmod back to 755 for instal/include and install successfully but problem with game & play. It just shows white screen :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please What is the password for multihunter???thanks

Reaction score
yi12345 now diplomacy works great but alliance symbol don't work..i mean blue colour for ally from confederation/ green for NAP / black for war :)

yi12345 Happy Easter for you and your staff..and for all Ragezoners!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yi12345 now diplomacy works great but alliance symbol don't work..i mean blue colour for ally from confederation/ green for NAP / black for war :)

yi12345 Happy Easter for you and your staff..and for all Ragezoners!!

Are u mean in map ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't send back my troops:\...
And gall trapper don't work :\

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/u862296093/public_html/s1/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 987

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/u862296093/public_html/s1/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 987

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi please help me my problem Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) what is this? thanks

Reaction score
yi12345 i saw you fixed ally symbol..it's not full..for example if a player is in your ally have blue symbol (true),but when you push big map have green symbol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi please help me my problem Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) what is this? thanks

What kind of server do you use ?

Wamp/Xamp a Win server 2003/2008 with mysql, php or a linux server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yi12345 i saw you fixed ally symbol..it's not full..for example if a player is in your ally have blue symbol (true),but when you push big map have green symbol

it's ok.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back