Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travubi.com Script

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This forum has been dead for a very long time I'm not seeing anything going on here. Eric Bulba started working on Bazaid's script from long ago so I would like to help out as best as I can. Since Bazaid's script is really outdated I will share my script with you guys! This is just like any other dboor so the installation is the same as any dboor script you've used in the past.

Here is the URL:

If you need help setting this up or there's something you're not sure of you can always ask. Enjoy guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
correct in the past ! i re-made install to make it more logical :D
And thanks for mention in the post it's me Eric Bulba, i can't reach my facebook account anymore on forums... And ye , i'll be honest your files nearly same as bazaid, you haven't fixed any static methods errors that are important , troops double, merchant disappearing , hero null error system still uses old MySQL. well thanks for share, but i'll stick with mine :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Troops doubling, merchants dissapearing don't exist they are fixed but yes it is using old mysql and hero will null only when a player send the hero to another village with a hero otherwise there's really no bugs, I thought it might be helpful but no worries :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they are, since non-static methods and error display is off, there is few major bugs out there. but how i said , thanks for release it might be helpful.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the script on my github is old and won't work, so 2 month ago i created private repository and started working again on the script <i was bored :D> after reading this post here is the link i just made it public
there are some plans to work and fix the script but don't except me to update it any time soon

Last edited:
Back