Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Looking For] Gameforge 7.5 Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been trying to obtain a clean copy of the latest 7.5 Gameforge (EU) client. For undisclosed reasons, the Gameforge updater is not a viable option.

Would anyone perhaps have a 7.5 client on their google drives, or other alternative links?

Thanks, with great appreciation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found the same issue when I tried to run their updater. I suspect the patcher is geo-locking. If you are in N.A., perhaps using a vpn set to a european location.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand. Why can you not update to 7.5 the current version or download the current version 7.5?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too I want this client
I can't download it from official site by AION Free-to-Play downloader
it's very slower
disconnecting frequently take many many hours only download a few mb

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aion 7.5 Client Download EU

Aion 7.5 Client EU - English&German Download on Google Drive. You need a Google Account or a valid Email Address.
Ready to download...
On our

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nicht dein ernst..? du meinst das doch nicht serious oder? den 7.5 client kann jeder Idiot runterladen und du willst ihn für 10€ verkaufen? ..

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kauf dir erst eine Tüte Englisch, danach reden wir...

I can't download it from official site by AION Free-to-Play downloader
it's very slower disconnecting frequently take many many hours only download a few mb

Ich hoste doch kein über 50 GB kostenlos. Mach du mal, und poste sie hier zum downloaden.
Kostenlos, natürlich.

Upvote 0
Back