Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Wiki] Everything about Aion-Server

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Excuse me, Are there anyway to edit item level ? :3

Or item status :O

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what is your problem with compiling?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
me start build emu, and mot build, error..
please send me work builder pls

Dwarfpicker - [Wiki] Everything about Aion-Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here a patch! Just copy into each folder and compile with build_gameserver and build_loginserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First you need to learn how to read.

Then start to learn how to learn and if you read carefully and try to understand what you are doing it will come in no time.

There is a lot of things you can do by yourself and there is already plenty of good informations/tutorials and so on so all the cards are in your hands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI guys, I'm quite new to this server stuff. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Using the AL 3.9 v2 1-click.

1. Already installed NA 4.0 but used all the files from 4.0 -> 3.9 downgrader. Follow directions and placed all files into main AION folder. ( version.ini = 4.0.0.11 still?) how does it actually downgrades the client to 3.9?
2. Copied aion_start_local.bat into main aion folder, copied from bin32 of AL3.9, d3d8thk.dll, to main aion bin 32 folder.
3. Checked CC and changed to 1 on line 2 within aion_start_local.bat. Started 1-click setup. I see "Z" drive in "My Computer" (do I need to do anything special in this drive? )
4. Launched using aion_start_local.bat from main aion folder (is this correct?)
5. Aion loads - Not sure what I enter for login/pw? Looked at other post here, and followed to Game folder database.properties. Used root/aion for login/pw but got this error: "Cannot connect to authenticated server" and logs me out.

- Also - when running the server, my consoles for Chatserver, Login server, Game server keeps flashing? Error message: Java is not recolonized as an internal or external command..

Any help here would be much appreciated !

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
HI guys, I'm quite new to this server stuff. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Using the AL 3.9 v2 1-click.

1. Already installed NA 4.0 but used all the files from 4.0 -> 3.9 downgrader. Follow directions and placed all files into main AION folder. ( version.ini = 4.0.0.11 still?) how does it actually downgrades the client to 3.9?
2. Copied aion_start_local.bat into main aion folder, copied from bin32 of AL3.9, d3d8thk.dll, to main aion bin 32 folder.
3. Checked CC and changed to 1 on line 2 within aion_start_local.bat. Started 1-click setup. I see "Z" drive in "My Computer" (do I need to do anything special in this drive? )
4. Launched using aion_start_local.bat from main aion folder (is this correct?)
5. Aion loads - Not sure what I enter for login/pw? Looked at other post here, and followed to Game folder database.properties. Used root/aion for login/pw but got this error: "Cannot connect to authenticated server" and logs me out.

- Also - when running the server, my consoles for Chatserver, Login server, Game server keeps flashing? Error message: Java is not recolonized as an internal or external command..

Any help here would be much appreciated !

Picture ? :O

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Dwarfpicker, I recently started running the AL 4.0 one click and it runs great! However, I do have a question.

How would I go about enabling armor cross-skinning on my 4.0 server? For example, I'd like to skin plate over cloth armor.

I was able to do it in another server back in the day, and that would just be the best thing ever if you could give me directions on re-enabling it for my players and I.

BTW, I am running the NA client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not a question but a thank you. With all of the information compiled here and the work that you do. I was able to get the server running and clients operating. I had never played this game, my daughter likes it and wanted me to setup the server to run with our other game servers that we have running. This is about the best compilation of information I have seen. Thank you to everyone involved for your work and dedication!!

Back