True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    WISCONSIN-USALocation
    266Posts

Re: [Wiki] Everything about Aion-Server

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Mirantes View Post
    can you pass me to link how to make private server aion
    Ummm

Go back 2 pages and scroll down to section 4.

Good luck.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    7Posts

maam how to make aion private server please

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    60Posts

First you need to learn how to read.

Then start to learn how to learn and if you read carefully and try to understand what you are doing it will come in no time.

There is a lot of things you can do by yourself and there is already plenty of good informations/tutorials and so on so all the cards are in your hands.

InactiveRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

HI guys, I'm quite new to this server stuff. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Using the AL 3.9 v2 1-click.

1. Already installed NA 4.0 but used all the files from 4.0 -> 3.9 downgrader. Follow directions and placed all files into main AION folder. ( version.ini = 4.0.0.11 still?) how does it actually downgrades the client to 3.9?
    2. Copied aion_start_local.bat into main aion folder, copied from bin32 of AL3.9, d3d8thk.dll, to main aion bin 32 folder.
    3. Checked CC and changed to 1 on line 2 within aion_start_local.bat. Started 1-click setup. I see "Z" drive in "My Computer" (do I need to do anything special in this drive? )
    4. Launched using aion_start_local.bat from main aion folder (is this correct?)
    5. Aion loads - Not sure what I enter for login/pw? Looked at other post here, and followed to Game folder database.properties. Used root/aion for login/pw but got this error: "Cannot connect to authenticated server" and logs me out.

- Also - when running the server, my consoles for Chatserver, Login server, Game server keeps flashing? Error message: Java is not recolonized as an internal or external command..

Any help here would be much appreciated !

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    Japan (千葉)Location
    512Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hokayyy View Post
    HI guys, I'm quite new to this server stuff. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Using the AL 3.9 v2 1-click.

1. Already installed NA 4.0 but used all the files from 4.0 -> 3.9 downgrader. Follow directions and placed all files into main AION folder. ( version.ini = 4.0.0.11 still?) how does it actually downgrades the client to 3.9?
    2. Copied aion_start_local.bat into main aion folder, copied from bin32 of AL3.9, d3d8thk.dll, to main aion bin 32 folder.
    3. Checked CC and changed to 1 on line 2 within aion_start_local.bat. Started 1-click setup. I see "Z" drive in "My Computer" (do I need to do anything special in this drive? )
    4. Launched using aion_start_local.bat from main aion folder (is this correct?)
    5. Aion loads - Not sure what I enter for login/pw? Looked at other post here, and followed to Game folder database.properties. Used root/aion for login/pw but got this error: "Cannot connect to authenticated server" and logs me out.

- Also - when running the server, my consoles for Chatserver, Login server, Game server keeps flashing? Error message: Java is not recolonized as an internal or external command..

Any help here would be much appreciated !
    Picture ? :O

InactiveRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi Dwarfpicker, I recently started running the AL 4.0 one click and it runs great! However, I do have a question.

How would I go about enabling armor cross-skinning on my 4.0 server? For example, I'd like to skin plate over cloth armor.

I was able to do it in another server back in the day, and that would just be the best thing ever if you could give me directions on re-enabling it for my players and I.

BTW, I am running the NA client.

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    4Posts

Hi Dwarfpicker, can you provide no-IP dll file that supported win XP?

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

Not a question but a thank you. With all of the information compiled here and the work that you do. I was able to get the server running and clients operating. I had never played this game, my daughter likes it and wanted me to setup the server to run with our other game servers that we have running. This is about the best compilation of information I have seen. Thank you to everyone involved for your work and dedication!!

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    AtreiaLocation
    1,087Posts

Thank you!

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    Songkhla, ThailLocation
    1Posts

aion 4.0 gameserver.bat Error ?

MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    3Posts

Good Night! I am not knowing how GM enters this emulator Aion Lightning 4.0 - by 1-Click Dwarfpicker v2.5. Who could help me?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    540Posts

player to gm

move you navicat database
    searching players line
    click players
    searching you player name
    edited
    write tke acceslevel 3
    save

start client logining your gm account and good job and good luck game

MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    3Posts

I'm with Navicat installed but not against the files in the server folder, the folder for additional SQL her in order to configure Navicat account and puts GM. Who helps me, Aion Lightning 4.0 - to 1-Click Dwarfpicker v2.5. In the folder serves 3.9 have the folder in the SQL but have n 4.0. The server Aion Lightning 4.0 - by 1-Click Dwarfpicker v2.5. The 4.0 serves're only getting 100% i miss comes as no GM know how.

Dwarfpicker u could help me?

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    67Posts

How do you create christmas decorations on the server? is there a way to do this?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement