Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Wiki] Everything about Aion-Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good Night! I am not knowing how GM enters this emulator Aion Lightning 4.0 - by 1-Click Dwarfpicker v2.5. Who could help me?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
player to gm

move you navicat database
searching players line
click players
searching you player name
edited
write tke acceslevel 3
save

start client logining your gm account and good job and good luck game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm with Navicat installed but not against the files in the server folder, the folder for additional SQL her in order to configure Navicat account and puts GM. Who helps me, Aion Lightning 4.0 - to 1-Click Dwarfpicker v2.5. In the folder serves 3.9 have the folder in the SQL but have n 4.0. The server Aion Lightning 4.0 - by 1-Click Dwarfpicker v2.5. The 4.0 serves're only getting 100% i miss comes as no GM know how.

Dwarfpicker u could help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you create christmas decorations on the server? is there a way to do this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Im trying to setup the 4.0 1click server from dwarf.

When i start setup i use CC:1 because im using the Na client, then i enter 10 because i think this is about creating ur own characters, then i press 0 untill i get the message fiished! now u can play the 1 clickl starter.bat then it creates a Z drive and run 3 seperate windows game/login/game.
I get the msg game server terminates abnormally
Im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant seem to get a server with aion running for myself, plz any assistence is welcome

Ps: also when i run my client with aion on it actually connects to NA instead of to my own thingy :)

Update: no problem at all atm, running 1 click, then the start bat, and it seems screen hangs at login screen of the siel server ( the only one ) while i see flames flikkering (on screen and hear music but game dont seems to want to start any idea's ........ u can msg me at backatu@telenet.be or Pm

have 16 gig VM
I3-550 3200.0 mhz
medionpc ms-7708 (intel P55)
8GB mem dual channel

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"java is not recognized as an internal or exsternal comand, operable program or batch file"

how to fix this problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me with this error in Gameserver and Loginserver

L059WWu - [Wiki] Everything about Aion-Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i have the Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server and its work fine
but i wont make ingameshop, the setting in ingameshop is true and by launcher i have -ingameshop
The button für ingameshop is ingame i see it, but when i click this nothing happens
any1 can say me what is wrong there?

sorry for bad english
THX all for helping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can we input tolls into mobs. like if you kill mobs you can get tolls. sumthin like that

can we input tolls into mobs. like if you kill mobs you can get tolls. sumthin like that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there.im using website which is included in 1-click server 4.0.whenever i click logout from website,it stays login.how am i going to fix this?Thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- [Win 8] NoIP FiX for Aion 4.0 (Needed by AL 4.0 Core) Could you fix it's link ? I get page not found.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi edited my account into admin but i cant use any gm commands? is there i need to do after editing account in navicat?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wanted to say that the server runs for me with the EU client without any problems for 2 weeks now ;P

Back