Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.7 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
the project has been assembled into a closed source
Google has just practicing open project
who want to work there and want to show their ability
only to be closed and the project team, who are working to see that the practice of project
too many people say that they can xml sql java etc .. not doing anything about it do not show up in any good work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a shame that you now go to closed source.

Ich selbst habe auch bis vor kurzen nie etwas mit java, xml und sql zu tun gehabt aber ich versuche mich.
Wollte die Tage einen Patch freigeben der die feder integriert, es funktioniert noch nicht alles aber vielleicht hätte man so noch zusätzliche hilfe bekommen, dies werd ich nun wohl auch lassen, arbeite ich selbst daran bis es funktioniert!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I myself have had something to do until recently never with java, xml and sql but I try.
Did the day a patch release of the spring-integrated, it does not work anything but maybe you could get so additional help, this I will now probably be, I myself work on it until it works!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Falke! I understand your position. But who wants to help, it has been done. Nov5 NA4.7 update waiting in vain, could help in the meantime, believe there is much that can be done now. not even seek it. What effect will the open source?

Reaction score
If this development goes "closed source" I will be forced to close this thread.

It will be a great shame because the Aion community on RaGEZONE has been working very well together.

I can only only hope that competent developers will continue to share and teach this awesome game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nimm es mir bitte nicht übel, aber wenn ich Aion spielen möchte dann tu ich das auf den offiziellen Servern!

Der Emulator ist nur ein Hobby!

Und um es ganz deutlich zu sagen: es funktioniert so vieles noch nicht im Emulator!
ZB: Tempering Solution, Enhaced Manastones,Feder, viele Instanzen noch auf stand 4.0 usw.
----------------------------------------
Take me there not bad, but I want to play Aion then I do that on the official servers!

The emulator is just a hobby!

And to put it bluntly: it works so much not in the emulator!
For example: Tempering Solution, Enhaced Manastones, spring, many instances still stood 4.0 etc.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Dear Kreeate!
google is still open source and available for download. not eliminated. But in order to work with the people, and will have to work. Not only watch and wait, If you do not have people who work together, you can say what's the point? Those who have done so far, we have been abandoned or closed source

and a lot of good people who knew him, had given up I am working on and I want to help, but I'm not enough to just me. Processing XML data and improve smaller and mostly correct later if you manage to sniff new opcpde also

I am not a professional but I do not and I do not understand java c # this should help and and unfortunately this does not help and so the project reaches a limit and stops. they can not develop further in accordance with

but if you really understand who first java c # I look forward to the application, and I take to heart team It can be shown that google has to source and then added another svn then after that if it works properly will be shared

it is essentially only one kind of precautions against them. who are false claims. too many false text (I understand most of the xml to sql) it will be included if they are doing nothing about svn I would like to bring together a good team of open source but in order to have that honesty and good work skills, to want to work. Not only will everything else will do that Vani be working together :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kornicska I have been looking through the files and it looks great. Not sure if you fixed it or not but there were a few floating npc's and incorrect levels for the map.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@kornicska I have been looking through the files and it looks great. Not sure if you fixed it or not but there were a few floating npc's and incorrect levels for the map.

Well, there is still a lot of work with him, but we will try the small team :) but would like to work together with other development team as well. because more people are working with emu it is the sooner. only comes in contact with me.

Still looking for the Java and C # developers can help the team

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
4.7 new instance spawn and map spawn , and item and npc ..ect..integrated SVN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kornicska

Fist of all, you are going closed source with a AR-Source which was made with open source contributions, That's funny :)
Second, you will still leech contributions from the open source and implement in your closed source. That's not funny anymore.

Open Source is not a leeching thing, it's just free for anyone like Linux.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I call your attention to , because you do not understand the open source svn still exists, and it is added to the update as you can see. svn svn practicing next to them, where people who can work with all of them. I exist only in the locked svn which are the same in that the open source svn just a lot of error is filtered. google svn on the other hand, a filter as well. you can see who else wants to work, and actually developing because many false statements, and the excess is filtered ember..aki not working

if this is not clear enough, it is very regrettable. I note again. made me what I use svn closed .. contains the same data, as the open svn. each one is added to the update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah sadly I am not able to be much help atm. Tho I can sorta bug test

Master Summoner
Reaction score
New 4.7 instance spawn add the emu (Baruna_Dimensional_Lab)
New instance NPC add the template
New General and Monster add the template
New Guard NPC equipment item add
Small map npc error fixed

who tested the emu Please write out your quest dialog, spawn, decomposible, chess, etc. fault of the developer forum bug report topic

still looking for the Java and C # development, people familiar with the team
who can help me in this matter, please contact me.
In addition to development, I will not accept skype contacts

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
NCSOFT NA 4.7 update client. Will finally be available in NA client, can not be a Chinese client

There will be a scheduled game update tomorrow, Wednesday, November 5, 2014 from 5:30 AM to 11:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5.5 hours.

- Changes -
The INVASION update to Steel Cavalry will be applied. Patch Notes are available here.
Nightmare Circus Event will end. Please get your last runs in.
The Wealth Lockboxes will be retired and the key will no longer be on sale.
The Utility Lockbox will drop in game with the key available from the Key Pouch on the store. Click here to read about our new and improved Lockboxes.
New items and bundles will be available on the store.

Additionally from 7 AM to 10:30 AM Central, web login and account creation will be unavailable. Store pages and purchases will be unavailable until 1 PM Central.

This is for people who really have been waiting for. Currently, the Emu is still a lot of work and revision. But at least now I will read the text in it. Other reasons may know what could be wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dose that mean with your emu we can log in with NA 4.7 client?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yes.. login work..
and the problem progress ( caracter equipment no visible dont work.. and inventory dont work)
quest , skill, caracter creation, work...
because the 4.7 is new, it is still a lot of work. there is much to convert. A lot has changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AWESOME! I have a bit more time so I will see what I can work on and let you know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ncsoft fucked up some of their files. So might need to put in some of the 4.6/4.5 files back in. For instance the music (or whole sound folder), maybe some textures or whatnot.

-Update-
Been messing around with my aion client files. Sadly doesn't seem to be a client side issue (can always hope). I'm gonna see if I can use another emu and get the inventory working better that way.

kornicska The inventory is better after I switched the scripts, al-game.jar, packets form Falke's emu work. I am not much of a java person but looks like the packets form your chinese? client don't work well with the NA 4.7 or something close to that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back