Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.7 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done NA 4.7 emulator updated!

yes.. login work..
and the problem progress ( caracter equipment no visible dont work.. and inventory dont work)
quest , skill, caracter creation, work...
because the 4.7 is new, it is still a lot of work. there is much to convert. A lot has changed.

Because your cryption isn't corrected! my cryption from 4.5 to 4.7 not change and all about opcodes sure not change so im save alot of time :)) that mean i didn't needed todo anymore

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Done NA 4.7 emulator updated!

Because your cryption isn't corrected! my cryption from 4.5 to 4.7 not change and all about opcodes sure not change so im save alot of time :)) that mean i didn't needed todo anymore

What do you mean? expound more. maybe there is a solution too?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone get Tempering Solutions to work with accessories that allow it on Aion lightning? Currently it states you cannot use once attempting to tempor with the tempering solution item on such an accessory.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I have written no grime. the emu is still a lot of work. and equipment usage, and inventory buggy.
Java has changed since 4.7, and packet :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly I don't know enough java to poke around in the equipment files and look for any problems.

On some of the items there is a trading time listed those items I can't use but ones without the timer seem to work.

I am trying to add items using a item_templates and a item_template2 but it doesn't seem to load the new items. Or it doesn't show the new items in the console.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have written no grime. the emu is still a lot of work. and equipment usage, and inventory buggy.
Java has changed since 4.7, and packet :ehh:

You know buddy, instead of leeching off other open source projects like Aion-Engine, you should try and learn to make stuff yourself, but ontopic though. There is no point making an emulator from a bunch of files used from diffrent emulators, most of the time it will just not work, especially for production grade servers. Now i have no freaking clue where you have gotten this data for the emu from, i'm guessing packet Samurai. but there is no 4.7 packet samurai lol. My point basically: Don't use 4.3 modified source and add everything from diffrent emulators cause it's foolish.

You're saying NA clients can connect, i'm assuming you just ripped half the stuff from the 4.7 compiled emu from this forum that was posted recently.

Then in the end you have a bugfree, but very much bound to break emulator that's pointless.

Sorry if i'm being harsh, i'm just going by my assumption.

and if you think i'm joking about leeching, just remember WingMan helped you code nearly everything you needed on aengine forums :) that would include skill fixes, bug fixes, files etc...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You know buddy, instead of leeching off other open source projects like Aion-Engine, you should try and learn to make stuff yourself, but ontopic though. There is no point making an emulator from a bunch of files used from diffrent emulators, most of the time it will just not work, especially for production grade servers. Now i have no freaking clue where you have gotten this data for the emu from, i'm guessing packet Samurai. but there is no 4.7 packet samurai lol. My point basically: Don't use 4.3 modified source and add everything from diffrent emulators cause it's foolish.

You're saying NA clients can connect, i'm assuming you just ripped half the stuff from the 4.7 compiled emu from this forum that was posted recently.

Then in the end you have a bugfree, but very much bound to break emulator that's pointless.

and if you think i'm joking about leeching, just remember WingMan helped you code nearly everything you needed on aengine forums :) that would include skill fixes, bug fixes, files etc...

Production of electricity and reasoning emu can not be developed. Aion Engine worked well but they were closed. And he was not bug-free emu. On the other hand, if you have a main base .. I do not have to write everything again. only to supplement an appropriate amendment rewriting data. because there is always a new client comes to changing times and with the same packet opcode. these sources are still a lot of work re-drafted. but still not as much work as if you were writing all over again. But instead of making the text more air if you can fall asleep in development or not .. and wait patiently.

U3J team and Rworld team merge

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Production of electricity and reasoning emu can not be developed. Aion Engine worked well but they were closed. And he was not bug-free emu. On the other hand, if you have a main base .. I do not have to write everything again. only to supplement an appropriate amendment rewriting data. because there is always a new client comes to changing times and with the same packet opcode. these sources are still a lot of work re-drafted. but still not as much work as if you were writing all over again. But instead of making the text more air if you can fall asleep in development or not .. and wait patiently.

U3J team and Rworld team merge

Before you want to write some decent java code, You need to learn how to write in proper English first..wtf all these google translate shiet really hurt my brain everytime lol

Master Summoner
Reaction score
when further discussing the topic can be closed nuclear utterance. Work or not. The text of the juice booking does not pass the emu development.
and the additional data will not be shared. want to achieve this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when further discussing the topic can be closed nuclear utterance. Work or not. The text of the juice booking does not pass the emu development.
and the additional data will not be shared. want to achieve this?
Just ignore him, Korn. You're doing a great job on keeping up the good work. Even if you translate all the things you write to english, we still understand what you're referring to! ;)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thank you. I do not know that English is the language of the emu perfect repair. I am a Hungarian .. you're at it, I'd say. I am writing translates as someone who wants to pay off XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We can undestand you bro :) forget him make war . Great work . sorry my bad English :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you. I do not know that English is the language of the emu perfect repair. I am a Hungarian .. you're at it, I'd say. I am writing translates as someone who wants to pay off XD
Haha, it's all good, dude! ;)
English isn't my native language as well so I feel ya! ^^
We can undestand you bro :) forget him make war . Great work . sorry my bad English :D
Nuff said! That's the spirit! ;)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Mostantól magyarúl beszélek.. aki olvasni akarja fordítsa le..Mert az angol tudásom kicsi.. és úgy látom sokaknak okoz problémát hogy kitalálja mi a mondandóm :)
És sajnos a google forditó is ez miatt semmire sem jó.
Ha valaki elvárja hogy legyek perfekt angol hogy ne kössön bele. akkor most ő legyen perfekt magyar nyelvű és írjon nekem ha akar :)

Üdvözlettel kornicska Magyarország

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mostantól magyarúl beszélek.. aki olvasni akarja fordítsa le..Mert az angol tudásom kicsi.. és úgy látom sokaknak okoz problémát hogy kitalálja mi a mondandóm :)
És sajnos a google forditó is ez miatt semmire sem jó.
Ha valaki elvárja hogy legyek perfekt angol hogy ne kössön bele. akkor most ő legyen perfekt magyar nyelvű és írjon nekem ha akar :)

Üdvözlettel kornicska Magyarország

I agree. Google translate isn't always useful but a quick way to get things translated. ;)

Anyway Korn, let's get back to topic.
I do as well have a problem with the latest rev of yours.

The equipments I get are greyed out similar to the other user who mentioned it a few days ago. How can I fix it? I do know a little c# so if something needs to be edited I may be able to fix it. Just need to know how the structures are and that should do it. :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
sorry language Hungarian, please use google translate :)

Szerezni kell 4.7 új packet adatok és opcode adatok.
Nekem van packetsamurai de sajnos sok 4.7 adat még hibás.
De most csatlakozoptt a csapathoz egy jó java szakértő aki az U3J vezetője.
Remélhetőleg mihamarabb majd megoldodik ez a probléma.
A c# inkább parser adatokhoz kell. létre kell hozni egy teljesen működő NA 4.7 parser.
Amit használt az egyik ismerős akitől kaptam adatok, azok kinai parser volt.
Abból dolgoztunk eddig.
De hiányzik 4.7 quest,pet parser, és abyss 3 map spawn PS sniffe adat még.
Ha gondolod és érted a c#, segíthetnél létrehozni NA 4.7 új teljes parser program
És segíthetsz létre hozni teljes 4.7 packetsamurai.
Az eddigieket svn le lehet tölteni.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry language Hungarian, please use google translate :)

Szerezni kell 4.7 új packet adatok és opcode adatok.
Nekem van packetsamurai de sajnos sok 4.7 adat még hibás.
De most csatlakozoptt a csapathoz egy jó java szakértő aki az U3J vezetője.
Remélhetőleg mihamarabb majd megoldodik ez a probléma.
A c# inkább parser adatokhoz kell. létre kell hozni egy teljesen működő NA 4.7 parser.
Amit használt az egyik ismerős akitől kaptam adatok, azok kinai parser volt.
Abból dolgoztunk eddig.
De hiányzik 4.7 quest,pet parser, és abyss 3 map spawn PS sniffe adat még.
Ha gondolod és érted a c#, segíthetnél létrehozni NA 4.7 új teljes parser program

Oh I see! Sounds a little complicated though. Guess I'm not that good yet but I will help in the sideline with something else that's a little easier. Thanks for the info, Korn! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back