Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion WarCry CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

is there anybody who own a modified WarCry CMS to work with Aion.
What about a common work on it to take the necessary modifications?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not a wrong section, because I ask for an CMS for Aion.
I saw on a Aion private server a WarCry CMS modified for Aion, that means, all the scripts; account register, statistic, vote and shop was modified to work with Aion.

Unfortunately the Server is since 2 month down, but it was a pretty nice migration.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If cms was buid for work with game server db -> then sure spended some time(it specially having other Aion CMS, like PowerWeb) and good knowledges in php and framework can make migration - it specially if someone will pay for that...

but 99% that you will not receive answers here, this forum have nothing new a long time, maybe you will have more chance asking ru part of Aion community - there is littlebit more activity :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The russian community has the PowerWeb which is cripted. I'm for an open code and another design as PowerWeb 1.3 or 3.3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The russian community has the PowerWeb which is cripted. I'm for an open code and another design as PowerWeb 1.3 or 3.3
em, but is available 3.0 nulled version, if search a little in web :p:
and i was writing about PowerWeb just as source for comparing code in migration process for WarCry CMS...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I know PowerWeb, a very nice CMS especially the 3.3 :)

Reaction score
It's not a wrong section, because I ask for an CMS for Aion.
I saw on a Aion private server a WarCry CMS modified for Aion, that means, all the scripts; account register, statistic, vote and shop was modified to work with Aion.

Unfortunately the Server is since 2 month down, but it was a pretty nice migration.

Well yes it is the wrong section because this is the DEVELOPMENT section, what you need is the HELP section.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well yes it is the wrong section because this is the DEVELOPMENT section, what you need is the HELP section.
again You??? and again with flood :lol:
have something to say about - modified WarCry CMS to work with Aion? no? => go out of thread :p:
you writing to others about forum rules - but you flooding in many thread of this forum - so maybe need to think about it first before teaching others :tongue: he he

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I said it's not the wrong place, because I'm asking about to DEVELOP this CMS to work with Aion.
I'm searching for php and sql developers, not for help.

Back