Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AionWeb 1.3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm currently working on an updated version of the Aion website since it's a little outdated. Anyway, my progress so far is quite good even though I'm not the best php or html-programmer, but I'm doing my best.

Note: This is a freetime project so whenever I feel like or have the time to work on it, I will, if not, then no. This is solely for testing out my website designing skills. :p

The way I'm writing it is like the original AionWeb 1.2. Pages are split into header, news, footer and sidebar, and everything's written in php and html, so no need to worry about the customizations. When everything's been implemented, the customization part will be done as well. But for now, it's all about making everything fit and work! ;)

A preview release will be out for you to test out. It'll be out once I get the basic foundation done.

To do
- Status of login and game server (optional I guess?)
- Unique id's for each session for security purposes
- (More to come I guess)

Working (testing & improving)
- Registration (including captcha)
- Account management (admin panel is included as well)
- Front page
- News page
- Add news
- Previleges check (not hardcoded)

(Check my attachments for the examples)

Update as of 2-24-2015:
Currently discontinued due to deleted files. Files I had back a few months ago were deleted because of broken pc. I'm very sorry for the inconvience and for not informing you in time. I'll check for any files I have left and upload them for you guys to work on. I will help on the sidelines though. But not at the moment. :3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
Little inspiration:

Reaction score
Good luck with it, I'm pleased to see you're one of the few people here who have made a clear and concise development thread.

Have you considered basing a CMS system off a framework such as bootstrap? It's a great starting platform and can be easily modified to suit the Aion theme. I personally like the elegant professional design bootstrap has to offer and it's probably something this community could really use. It's no offence to you or anyone else however I feel a lot of the CMS systems are a little messy looking/all look the same, you know sometimes something looks nice but what's under the hood is probably another story.

Do you have plans for a web-based admin control system? that could be a nice addition made compatible with any of the horrible java servers :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good luck with it, I'm pleased to see you're one of the few people here who have made a clear and concise development thread.

Have you considered basing a CMS system off a framework such as bootstrap? It's a great starting platform and can be easily modified to suit the Aion theme. I personally like the elegant professional design bootstrap has to offer and it's probably something this community could really use. It's no offence to you or anyone else however I feel a lot of the CMS systems are a little messy looking/all look the same, you know sometimes something looks nice but what's under the hood is probably another story.

Do you have plans for a web-based admin control system? that could be a nice addition made compatible with any of the horrible java servers :p
That's quite inspiring actually. I'm still quite new to php, javascript, mysqli and css, so this project is the result of my training. However, having a CMS system is the "way to" as it's the thing many sites use. But that'll be in the near future once I get to know javascript/jquery a little bit more. ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Link for Download? Have ? @Eperty123

I need test web....
The files I had a few months ago were deleted from my pc because it broke. If I'm really unfortunate, the ones I've worked on are gone. Gone forever... If not, there may still be hope. But I'll stick it on my first post so keep an eye on it! :)

Back