Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chat Server don't working

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to make working chat server in Aion Ger 5.8 EU ?

I checked servers 5.6, 5.8, 6.0 and chat server (channels) not working.
Client after received packet SM_CHAT_INIT don't connect to Chat server.
I checked all possible configs, and couple of clients (NA included) and client don't connecting to Chat server.

Only Game server version 5.1 from ONYEN542 is working. Chat server is good (i test it with 5.1 version and working). Game server (5.8) after sent SM_CHAT_INIT to client, client connecting to Chat server normally. Do You have this situation to ?
Can someone help ? Maybe this is wrong GS packet or opcode ? (5.8 EU GS version)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But even i type static ip's is the same, i tryed to send to client this SM_CHAT_INIT packet with cast skill packet (for manual check ) and in version 5.1 ONYEN is working on static or dynamic ip's.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and in version 5.1 ONYEN is working on static or dynamic ip's.

You do not compare it with 5.8.
there you have a launch with your starter in which, like the no_ip is implemented.
I showed you version 5.8 with a working chat server. My no_ip was made to order for this server, before that the chat did not work either.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not working, checked all possible configurations,this is GS packets problem. Client don't receive address and port number(Chat server) from Game Server, thats all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WIZARDMASTER, everything works for me, only my no_ip is made for my server.
With other no_ip's that are posted on the forum, the chat server also does not work for me. With the launcher for 5.1, the chat server does not work either.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did You test Aion 5.8 Ger fresh compiled ?
So static IP like 192.168.1.3 is not working with chat server ?
What no-ip are You using? (can be domain only)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did You test Aion 5.8 Ger fresh compiled ?
So static IP like 192.168.1.3 is not working with chat server ?
What no-ip are You using? (can be domain only)

Yes of course I tested this emulator(Ger_5.8), everything works.
Works both on a local network and via the Internet.

My no_ip was made to order for this server, before that the chat did not work either.

WIZARDMASTER, I'm just trying to explain that the problem is not in the emulator, the problem with the no_ip or the launcher for version 5.8 you have.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im using launcher from Aion Ger and checked run from .bat file with ip and options, i check on no-ip and on local address and no success. All working without chat server. (Client don't connect to chat server)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using launcher from Aion Ger and checked run from .bat file with ip and options, i check on no-ip and on local address and no success. All working without chat server. (Client don't connect to chat server)
Chat will not work with the launcher from Aion Ger,I, too, it does not work chat with this launcher on version 5.8.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What version.dll are You using ?
I checked one from zzsort/Aion-Version-Dll and without this file.
Is version.dll needed to run ?
Maybe Windows 10 is the problem ?(someone checked ?)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@gruubix
Sry but thats wrong our 5.8 is working fine with our launcher ;)
But the version.dll from Metawind isn't ;) ;) ;)
your launcher works, but it does not show chat channels on version 5.8. Up to version 5.8 everything worked with your launcher.
i don't use version.dll from Metawind, we have our version.dll.

I think this can be fixed, we need the source code of the launcher

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
5.8 Chat with our launcher: ;)
if thats not enought proof i'll can link you a screenshot with Chat, Login-Server and ingame Game version ;)

Oh and iam using Window10 Pro ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make working chat server in Aion Ger 5.8 EU ?

I checked servers 5.6, 5.8, 6.0 and chat server (channels) not working.
Client after received packet SM_CHAT_INIT don't connect to Chat server.
I checked all possible configs, and couple of clients (NA included) and client don't connecting to Chat server.

Only Game server version 5.1 from ONYEN542 is working. Chat server is good (i test it with 5.1 version and working). Game server (5.8) after sent SM_CHAT_INIT to client, client connecting to Chat server normally. Do You have this situation to ?
Can someone help ? Maybe this is wrong GS packet or opcode ? (5.8 EU GS version)

Please clear your pm is full bro

Back