Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Joying development efforts?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What has seen here is cool. I am wondering if this is an open community that is looking for new ppl to join in developing efforts. I have high experiences in infrastructure, networking, os, could, etc. I can read almost any programming language but I can't say I am a developer because I had never the chance to have a project where I can practice some "writing". I have been able to understand your work and applied it on my home servers with no issues, but I was wondering on the development side ... is your work open source and if so why is not shared on a version control system? I see many ppl working individually ( is what I could understand from the forum post) and with so much work don't I don't think this is a sustainable system.Anyway, I was wondering if I can join any project, maybe I can help somehow.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have any knowledge of programming in Aion? My friend and I are looking for a programmer who can handle the aion lightning emulator, we have a project to create an extremely balanced and prosperous server, we just need the programmer because our programming knowledge is zero, we already have the test server online, if you have any knowledge you can join us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have any knowledge of programming in Aion? My friend and I are looking for a programmer who can handle the aion lightning emulator, we have a project to create an extremely balanced and prosperous server, we just need the programmer because our programming knowledge is zero, we already have the test server online, if you have any knowledge you can join us

There are big reasons why people don't want to join teams, the aion emulation community is plagued with leechers and users don't want to contribute, but want a fully working emulator for FREE! I've worked on projects before helping setup emulators and you put so much time in but you don't get much out of it as the developer. Then when the owner see's the server isn't doing so well, he shuts it down and all your time is wasted.

Unless people want to pay developers for their work per hours spent, it's not worth our time. You can give us GM, give us Source code and promise us a million amazing ideas for YOUR server, but in the end if we aren't getting paid, it's not worth it and is a complete waste of our time.

Then you try sweeten the deal with "When we make money, you will get a cut of our profits" but it doesn't guarantee anything, you could shut the server down tomorrow and all that time we have put forward is wasted.

Developing is more taxing than compiling some files and changing some configs to setup the server.

Back